Lurkers VS Posters

I'm a lurker and may write a review if I feel more comfortable in using the forum. I guess it is working up enough courage to do so.
I hope that you do eventually write a review, but you can also participate in other threads like this one. Some of the most prolific posters never review anyone.
I think my business is the same as most ladies here....many of my new client are UTR and expect complete discression..........I dont blame them for that.

I dont post all that much either....I prefer to be drama free.
But you have to agree...there is alot of fun stuff on here to read! lol
I value everyone, whether they post or not. Thank you all for participating.
I have been a registered lurker for years. I just don't respond to much. Great thread Allie
View Poll Results: Non-Posters VS Posters

I am a provider and most of my clients are non-posters 12 91%
I am a provider and most of my clients are posters 1 9%

I am a poster and a client 49 63%
I am a non-poster client 24 37%

I am just here for the conversation 5 5%

Voters: 91.

Allie - multi votes were no allowed right? If that is the case, this is a very well documented poll then. 91 is a huge number of votes for this little group. It may have been linked and shown up on the regional boards. Good job.I f it was multi vote, it still gets good results.
I think some people just say they are lurkers. If I do not plan on seeing a lady again, I will not give them my handle. I just say I do not post or do reviews and do not give them my handle.
Yeah, it was a single vote poll. But then again, some non-posters probably didn't vote. lol. Oh well, it was fun!
Yeah, it was a single vote poll. But then again, some non-posters probably didn't vote. lol. Oh well, it was fun! Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
We will never know for sure, but you could estimate from 5% to 20% for a variance on that part in most cases but the 90+ is much higher that any on most local boards at Eccie or ASPD for that fact.