Cock Worship

Good memory I see...
well, being a fairly intelligent person, except for my taste in women, means I remember things said about me
Sorry to hear you feel that way about the women you have seen. You might wanna change somethings. IDK...
LOL, just to be clear, my p4p choices in women are always fun. I love women as long as they are honest and upfront with me, not hiding behind walls. I'd like to change things but I have this thing where being in love doesn't fade easily - call me human. austinKboy's post about breaking up could just as easily have been about me (it wasn't).....
Nah , it takes me at least 6 months to a year to know if I can tolerate all the other person quirks and habits...
Luckily the last guy I dated took my sons Xmas tree and threw it in the dumpster in a fit off rage.
He saved me a looooooooooot of time....
Thank God I only wasted 4 months!
Oh and not to mention the 30+ stalker-ish emails...
Damn Dee, sorry to hear about that. Souds like a REAL JERK.
lol, wow, wonder what set him off?
Probably didnt have all his marbles...
at least I'm sure that would be one side of the story
IDK, he has used several different excuses
lol, interesting - like I said in my previous post, probably two sides to every story
OK sorry to the OP for being part of the high jack team. Kinda got started on another subject. Again sorry...im such a cocksucker
Nah , it takes me at least 6 months to a year to know if I can tolerate all the other person quirks and habits...
Luckily the last guy I dated took my sons Xmas tree and threw it in the dumpster in a fit off rage.
He saved me a looooooooooot of time....
Thank God I only wasted 4 months! Originally Posted by Dee Licious
its obvious...HE HATES TREES! seriously, we need to get to the ROOT of this problem. it could possibly STEM from something else. we should stop NEEDLING her bout it, and offer a BRANCH of peace and understanding. or, we could just throw her in the TRUNK!
damn baby---you just described Tiffany AND ME!!!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn DR that picture of your ass is distractingly hot Cock worshipper with hot bod...Danger Will Robinson..Danger