New York Attorney General Claims She Has Evidence of Fraud by Trump, Don Jr. and Ivanka

These are recommended for your viewing:

Trump University was the subject of a week-long series in the comic strip Doonesbury in June 2005.

Trump University was the butt of jokes in a Will and Grace mini-episode released in September 2016.

In it, Karen says she sent her Latina maid, Rosario, to Trump University for a course on "dusting".

Despite its name, the organization was not an accredited university or college

It was owned and operated by The Trump Organization

In 2011, amid multiple investigations, lawsuits and student complaints, it ceased operations. Originally Posted by VitaMan
The instructors who taught Real Estate sales never had a license to sell real estate in any state.

How do you spell SCAM? Trump University.
I understand (I saw it on the Internet) that the New York Attorney General is herself under investigation for crimes.
And that means what to you?
I just hope maybe one of them get charged, really hoping Diaper Don is and he won't be able to run for office and just go away and stay in Florida. Also would like to see Donald Jr with a new boyfriend and Ivanka with a new girlfriend.
just likie Russia
Does this mean …
I just hope maybe one of them get charged, really hoping Diaper Don is and he won't be able to run for office and just go away and stay in Florida. Also would like to see Donald Jr with a new boyfriend and Ivanka with a new girlfriend. Originally Posted by Hdtown
... Why are YOU afraid of Trump running for office again?

#### Salty
Why would anybody object to a known criminal running for any office?
Why would anybody object to a known criminal running for any office? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... We'll see if they do when Hillary decides to throw
her hat into the ring again.

#### Salty
Of course. Great answer Salty.
I just hope maybe one of them get charged, really hoping Diaper Don is and he won't be able to run for office and just go away and stay in Florida. Also would like to see Donald Jr with a new boyfriend and Ivanka with a new girlfriend. Originally Posted by Hdtown
Are people really this stupid? Ted Kennedy convicted of vehicular manslaughter ran for office repeatedly. Governor Edwards of Louisia, convicted of embezzlement ran and won reelection after he got out of prison. Democrats resigned in disgrace and came back to run for higher offices.

EVEN IF TRUMP WERE CONVICTED OF MURDER, HE CAN STILL RUN FOR OFFICE AGAIN. UNDERSTAND THAT AND ACCEPT IT.
And how well Trump did in the November election would probably depend upon who he murdered! If he got rid of the "right person," it would be tough to dredge up enough bogus ballots to mail in to overcome his legitimate lead.
So, YR, actually believes Trump or anyone named in the list has been convicted of a crime? I guess it would be asking too much for him to disclose the name of the court with city & state, the legislated name of the crime with the reference to the statute, and the day, month, and year of their conviction.
So, YR, actually believes Trump or anyone named in the list has been convicted of a crime? I guess it would be asking too much for him to disclose the name of the court with city & state, the legislated name of the crime with the reference to the statute, and the day, month, and year of their conviction. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You forgot docket number.

And ... It would.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!