Your friends SO is a provider

The voice was a dead giveaway Originally Posted by imabout2
You didn't notice this when arranging the hookup?
Something about this whole scenario leads me to believe it's made-up bullshit.

But, just in case:

Q: Did you speak to her on the phone prior to the appointment? If so, did you not recognize the voice at that time?

My two cents: Don't say a word to either her, nor him. If she's Providing, that's between the two of them whether he knows about it or not. You will ruin a friendship if you tell him about it. If SHE brings it up, well then, the door is open for a good laugh for both of you.

Q: Does the OP have an SO? And, does your buddy's Provider GF know your SO? If so, you both have a secret to hide from someone.
Hopefully you have a hobby phone. Throw it away. Lay low for a while, maybe only see some regulars. If she ever brings it up, deny,deny and deny some more. And if you aren't being convincing then you should just say who you gonna a believe a whore or me?
Stay away and be very respectful. If she initiates a discussion about it, be polite, reassure her discretion is your highest priority and that you would never do anything to jeopardize either of you. Casually distance yourself from both of them.

Leave it at that. All of these guys telling you to fuck her are setting you up for failure.
Its a set up.....
You pussies...

You don't need friends...push her up against the wall and fuck the dog shit out of her...if your friend finds out, oh well, buy a dog...

I missed out on fucking a provider once because she was fucking a friend of mine...lesson learned...
  • bbkid
  • 05-20-2013, 11:38 AM
I woulda fucked her. I got plenty of friends. So what if one of them moves on?
If I were you I'd fuck her
Your pal may get paid per
If he is her pimp
then you are indeed limp
Don't miss some ass
because you know the lass
Now go and make the deal
give her some protein for her meal.
  • SD7
  • 05-20-2013, 01:05 PM
These types of situations have other problems depending on family and similar things. My SO is retired as a provider. She is concerned about one of her former regulars being in a position to say something to my business associates and/or family members.
Do the smart thing--Forget it ever happened and keep your mouth shut. I've been there and wasn't that smart - lost a good friend that is he killed himself.
Words to the wise from the dumb!
Well sounds like you can't hit it...

What's her info?
You pussies...

You don't need friends...push her up against the wall and fuck the dog shit out of her...if your friend finds out, oh well, buy a dog...

I missed out on fucking a provider once because she was fucking a friend of mine...lesson learned... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Hit it then take her to lunch and arrange for next session, it's just a business.
  • adi
  • 05-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Give us her info so we can fuck her for you.
if the gals hubby knows,it should not matter........you might even get it free...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now I need to figure a way to become friends with DallasRain's SO for some reason....
I don't know anyone with an SO that I'd even daydream about let alone book for a session based on faceless photos.

While I realize that the OP has a genuine problem, another part of me is also thinking something like, "Well at least he has attractive (Hot?) friends!"