to tip or not to tip!

What it does is force the hooked customer to try to please you in other ways ie with what you want most, the contents of his wallet.

That way you'll want him just as much as the customers who have bigger cranks, are in better physical condition, etc. Mentally weak men fall for this kind of thing once you have them good and hooked. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I don't think that's very nice at all : (
I guess I'm not cut out for all this hooking stuff
So my problem here is that I travel to a city in the southwestern (sort of) US regularly for business, and I had set my sights on a hook that I was dying to give a good hammering to.

I reached out a couple of times and for some reason she was repulsed by my personality, or my approach, or whatever. Gave me more than one strongly worded text message essentially telling me to fuck off.

Now I still really really really want a shot at this hook.

Is this a lost cause or is there some way I can worm my way in?
I don't think that's very nice at all : (
I guess I'm not cut out for all this hooking stuff Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Come clean Kayla. We're all friends here.
If she needs the money so much that she's supposedly begging then why is he having to haggle? Still sounds like BS to me or a distorted story at best …. but then again, as NBT stated above, apparently it is more common that I had thought so who knows... Originally Posted by tinylatina
Hmmmm..
I think some may just feel entitled
Regardless of the lack of $ and their wining
I suppose it can happen that way
Hmmmm..
I think some may just feel entitled
Regardless of the lack of $ and their wining
I suppose it can happen that way Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
that sounds like good ole rodeo

boy he was a big whining pussy
good stuff next

u sound like an expert

im not her e to give advice

lord knows I made my mistakes

but just have fun man

enjoy
So my problem here is that I travel to a city in the southwestern (sort of) US regularly for business, and I had set my sights on a hook that I was dying to give a good hammering to.

I reached out a couple of times and for some reason she was repulsed by my personality, or my approach, or whatever. Gave me more than one strongly worded text message essentially telling me to fuck off.

Is this a lost cause or is there some way I can worm my way in? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Hmmmm...
maybe apologize and proclaim how u really are a good guy
Have her contact another girl who will say great things about you
Offer her more more money for her time and risk

Is this a lost cause or is there some way I can worm my way in? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
send her flowers on mothers day or birthday

send money

start there lol
or do what I do

good morning

how are you

lets fuck tonight

on u go
that sounds like good ole rodeo

boy he was a big whining pussy
good stuff next

u sound like an expert

im not her e to give advice

lord knows I made my mistakes

but just have fun man

enjoy Originally Posted by Missburger
Maybe rodeo, not sure though...
Not an exspert at all, as I also have made plenty of mistakes
I'm just here to meet some great people and have fun : )
Thanks Kayla. I'm not lowering myself to any of that but I do appreciate you offering suggestions.
Come clean Kayla. We're all friends here. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Always clean, except when dirty lol
And yes all friends here : )
or do what I do

good morning

how are you

lets fuck tonight

on u go Originally Posted by Missburger
None of that standard stuff is working, she's impervious.

Seriously, I've never encountered this before and I hate the idea of settling for my (distant) second choice when I'm treating myself on a road trip.

I'm feeling really third-world over this whole thing.
None of that standard stuff is working, she's impervious.

Seriously, I've never encountered this before and I hate the idea of settling for my (distant) second choice when I'm treating myself on a road trip.

I'm feeling really third-world over this whole thing. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
send pic if you decent looking and not fat old and ugly

start there

or send picture of money in hand for her
Thanks Kayla. I'm not lowering myself to any of that but I do appreciate you offering suggestions. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Your welcome hun
Xoxoxoxoxo
send pic if you decent looking and not fat old and ugly

start there

or send picture of money in hand for her Originally Posted by Missburger
Tried that too.

Nothing.