Bye Bye Fredo!!!

In other news, Joy Blowhar is leaving the View. Originally Posted by bambino
Feet first? Be still my beating heart.
This is all opinionated. But madcow is the worst of the lot.
Again just my opinion. She is full of conspiracy laden rants and topics she pulls from thin air. She is "Hate"! Defines it. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Joy Reid at MSNBC is the worst of the lot on my list. Madcow is "conspiratorial" but Reid would put all White and Black Conservatives in re-education camps if she could. She is pure, unadulterated hate. I don't think Madcow goes that far.
Joy Reid at MSNBC is the worst of the lot on my list. Madcow is "conspiratorial" but Reid would put all White and Black Conservatives in re-education camps if she could. She is pure, unadulterated hate. I don't think Madcow goes that far. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Might have to concede. reid is bad.
We all rail on cnn. But again imo msnbc is by far the hate network. Sometimes I'll watch snippets and think how can they come up with the crap they say on air? And get away with it?
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2021, 12:56 PM
. Sometimes I'll watch snippets and think how can they come up with the crap they say on air? And get away with it? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Same way Fox does. They call those crap shows like Tucker and Ried opinion pieces for a reason.

I prefer CNBC Business hours. All that opinion crap will fill your mind with jelly and your heart full of hate.
Same way Fox does. They call those crap shows like Tucker and Ried opinion pieces for a reason.

I prefer CNBC Business hours. All that opinion crap will fill your mind with jelly and your heart full of hate. Originally Posted by WTF
You would know!!!!!
Might have to concede. reid is bad.
We all rail on cnn. But again imo msnbc is by far the hate network. Sometimes I'll watch snippets and think how can they come up with the crap they say on air? And get away with it? Originally Posted by winn dixie

True, MSNBC makes CNN look almost sane. One would have to really, really hate this country to watch these clowns on MSNBC but they do exist and the "power" they have amassed ( the people who support them ) in the last few years, is surprising and frightening.
True, MSNBC makes CNN look almost sane. One would have to really, really hate this country to watch these clowns on MSNBC but they do exist and the "power" they have amassed ( the people who support them ) in the last few years, is surprising and frightening. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

every few weeks or so i make a point to watch that lunatic maddow for about 10 to 15 minutes. it's always the same. some long winded bloviating about Trump and evil Republicans. she rambles on to the point even she can't remember her point.

it's like a stream of consciousness rant. she makes no sense at all and never comes close to proving any of her claims. even CNN had to disavow one of her so-called claims based on COVID data of theirs which she actually claimed proved Trump's COVID response would kill over 6 million people. she manages to get it down to 2 million eventually in her rant.

the COVID death rate even early on has never been 3 percent. without any vaccine, incorrect early treatment and no known then existing effective treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVfxjS1DnBc

just listen to this lunatic. calling her stupid is an insult to stupid.
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 04:26 AM
You would know!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Says the cold hearted shit for brains...
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 04:29 AM
True, MSNBC makes CNN look almost sane. One would have to really, really hate this country to watch these clowns on MSNBC but they do exist and the "power" they have amassed ( the people who support them ) in the last few years, is surprising and frightening. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Omg...folks that watch MSNBC hate this country!

Ok...folks that watch Fox hate this country too.

True Patriots watch CNBC
joe kernan is good

that twerp. sorkin, who is his foil isnt and has the same twisted illogic of almost every dim

becky is a ditz

cramer lost me the last bit of money he ever will lose me about 20 years ago

shark tank at night is ok

with your style you must like shepherd smith
I think society has reached a new low when we rank people based on which news anchor they may or may not watch.

SMFH.

“Just the facts ma’am”
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 08:05 AM
I think society has reached a new low when we rank people based on which news anchor they may or may not watch.

SMFH.

“Just the facts ma’am” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We have posters in this forum who get their news from an anonymous person called "Q"
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 08:07 AM

cramer lost me the last bit of money he ever will lose me about 20 years ago
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

He is actually pretty good in the morning...I don't watch his stock show.
We have posters in this forum who get their news from an anonymous person called "Q" Originally Posted by WTF
Not only their news, but their marching orders.

Remember Son of Sam? Sam was a dog, right?