Julie & Heaven Lee vs Wellendowed - Throwing the b*llshit flag on Julie & Lee

• angel
  • 05-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Not yet Honey But I will let you know when I touch down dear! Reaaallll Sooon
xoxoxoxo's
Sorry if my comments offended any of you ladies. That was not my intention. I was offended by the op s comments, and I feel very strongly about my distain for pimps. I also feel very strong about pimps and young girls, in particular. Good night! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

unfortunately its the classic young girl who did not have a good Father figure or strong male role model growing up... its like Peanut Butter and Jelly,, its just goes hand in hand

Pimps prey on weak girls who grew up like this,, or runaways ..
As some of you might know, I started out in this business as a young runaway, and I was "pimped" for well over 10 years. My "family" worked a West Coast circuit (Vancouver, Waikiki, San Francisco, Las Vegas, etc) and to be perfectly honest, most of the time we had a blast.

Much of what I know today comes from what I learned in those days, from my former pimp and wifeys. It wasn't all good times, but it was mostly good times, and I wouldn't change anything about my introductory years as a provider.

So for me, it really doesn't matter whether a provider has a "pimp" or not. It's really none of my business, and I would personally rather see a provider be with a pimp who is not abusive (and yes, there are plenty out there) than with an abusive client boyfriend (and yes, there are plenty of those out there too). But really, none of that is any of my concern, any more than my personal relationships are any of your concern.

Always,
Gina
  • angel
  • 05-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Yea that may be correct Ralphey But I had a great father figure and a great childhood as well. I just happen to love what I do and the great benefits that comes along with pleasing you wonderful gentlemen..
I was actually raised by my father.... who wasn't perfect by any means, but did the best he could. So who knows.

Always,
Gina
Wow, these girls are cute and hot!!! Just thinking about a session with all three... you know the type of session that Monk sets up. Wow, just laying there with these three beauties

aAHHHHHhOOOHHHHH!!

Damn. I need to see a doctor about premature ejaculations.

Thanks for the visual ladies.