Natural grooming appreciation

I like the full bush but not the legs and arm pits. I think it takes a little femininity away. Just my opinion
I mean ive seen my fair share... Bald,Trimmed, Landing Strip, All Natural, All natural on top and shaved on bottom.. But im pretty open minded.. But i will say.. i do love cumming on a womans bush... Pretty hot....
It's so exciting that 42 of y'all love EVERYTHING about a naturally groomed woman's body hair. My sense of touch/feeling is somewhat prominent, but of course I also love how a full bush looks. And the sweet yet earthy aroma makes me melt!
I've visited Indianapolis once before. Exploring more of your fine state is on my to-do list.

Mercy!

Where are you right now? I've got to make some travel arrangements. Yum, yum! Originally Posted by James1588
I guess I am one of the only ones that also loves armpit hair. I think it is sexy.

Full bush, armpits, but feel free to shave the legs
Amber Rose broke the internet this weekend with the bush picture seen round the world! The fact that this was an act to promote her upcoming annual Slutwalk event makes it all the better.

A retro look... makeup, hairstyle and dress from the 50s, like Donna Reed, Barbara Billingsley or such, with a nice surprise full bush would be very nice. Our own little "Leave It To Beaver" episode.
I love a full bush. Love the way it looks and feels. Daty is great with some nice soft hair.
Probably my favorite was Zoey when she used to visit our area. She has never shaved anywhere to my knowledge. She is beautiful, hairy, and very clean. To my knowledge she does not eat meat except cock of course.
This lady was so clean, I even licked her arm pits which was a first to me.
She is a total turn on head to toe and I think she now travels the world.
Not sure it would work for everyone but it definitely works for her.
Zoey was the first name I thought of when I saw the thread title. She is an amazing experience.
I love my full natural bush and it gets me off to have it played wth and tugged on and fingers ran through it. I love everything about a natural bush,
I lived in Germany in the 80s and women there at that time did not shave ANYTHING. I love the legs, bush and underarms grown out fully. And no, when regular bathing is applied there is no extra special aroma added.
ElisabethWhispers has a full natural and you NEVER hear complaints about her hygiene.

If I wanted to have sex with a dolphin, I'd go to Seaworld.
I prefer bare but can deal with full bush. Came of age in the 80's so I basically grew up with full bush. Not hairy legs and armpits though. That would be a turn off.
I also love a hairy bush burying my face in that nice thick bush.
Great minds think alike..

I love a full bush. Love the way it looks and feels. Daty is great with some nice soft hair. Originally Posted by justfun2013