The Thomas Paine Award goes to

My prediction is that by 2022 crime will be so high in America, that all those college educated White Women that we are told were the reason for Trump's defeat, will be so worried about what is happening in America's major cities, that they will not be able to ignore whose fault this is.

When those millions of jobs Biden has promised, are no where on the horizon just like Obama's shovel ready jobs were not, Democrats will get the blame because with Climate change environmentalist in charge, environmental permits will be so hard to come by that all this building that is expected will be delayed.

Energy prices should be well on their way to the highest we have ever seen and China instead of selling us the rope we will hang ourselves with as Kruschev once said, will be selling us the solar panels that we can't make better and cheaper while they continue to build coal and natural gas fired energy plants keeping their economy rising while ours falls.

I hope I'm wrong but I rarely am as you well know but can't bring yourself to admit.

But if what I predict doesn't happen and the majority vote to keep this Progressive movement going and the revolution I am predicting doesn't happen, we truly will see a decline that America will not recover from before China is the world power. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
with the likes of lurch and biden talking up how many good paying union jobs capping all those oil wells aoc wants capped, its hilarious if it wasn't so sad

biden is a tool, a foolish boob and the patsy

reminiscent of a hidenburg to hitler
yeah, we'll see how fast the dems can steal the legislation by making city-states out of the 19 other cities bigger than DC, and of course packing the supreme court.

They're not autocratic authoritarians though! It's for your own good! Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Some say the reason they are pushing so hard on these unreasonable issues, is because they know that they only have 1 1/2 years to get done what they want before they lose the House and Senate again.

I don't know the answer to the questions : If this Legislature makes DC a state, can the next un-make it? Could it un-make a rejected filibuster rule? Would it want to if it then had that power?

Either way 2022 is going to be a historical moment for this country. Will we stop this insanity or will we accelerate it?
Love how he throws an “I call bullshit” into such an eloquent, grammatically well thought out letter.