Questions about 60 Minutes Sedition Show

Rude and insulting.

Get your shit together, bambino. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
man you're slow he posted that 2-18-2019

Question:
What is the difference between a person with LD and a slow learner?
Answer:
According to the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA), students with learning disabilities have “disorders in one or more basic psychological processes involved in understanding or using language, spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or do mathematical calculations.”

However, it is often difficult to distinguish between slow learners and people with LD based only on observed behaviors. A student with LD has deficits in one or two areas while performing at or above the average in other areas. The loser's potential or overall intelligence is greater than his/her poor achievement would predict. This is called the ability-achievement discrepancy. Some loser's even fall under both the gifted and LD categories, and are thus referred to as twice-exceptional

A diagnosis of a learning disability can only be given by trained professionals such as clinical psychologists, educational psychologists, and educational diagnosticians. Below are several articles that help give parents and teachers a better idea of what goes into making such a diagnosis and outline common LD signs and possible teaching strategies.
man you're slow he posted that 2-18-2019

Question:
What is the difference between a person with LD and a slow learner?
Answer:
According to the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA), students with learning disabilities have “disorders in one or more basic psychological processes involved in understanding or using language, spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or do mathematical calculations.”

However, it is often difficult to distinguish between slow learners and people with LD based only on observed behaviors. A student with LD has deficits in one or two areas while performing at or above the average in other areas. The loser's potential or overall intelligence is greater than his/her poor achievement would predict. This is called the ability-achievement discrepancy. Some loser's even fall under both the gifted and LD categories, and are thus referred to as twice-exceptional

A diagnosis of a learning disability can only be given by trained professionals such as clinical psychologists, educational psychologists, and educational diagnosticians. Below are several articles that help give parents and teachers a better idea of what goes into making such a diagnosis and outline common LD signs and possible teaching strategies. Originally Posted by Hotrod511
What's your point, buddy?

Or are you making a diagnosis?

What's your point, buddy?

Or are you making a diagnosis?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hot Rod has me on ignore or I wouldn't post this. Hot Rod has SBT- aka Short Bus Tard. Don't say anything to him. His mother told me he is very sensitive about it still. he was bullied as a child. I tried to get him trophies as a kid. looking back I should have let him have those experiences to learn. we didn't know as much back then about parenting.
Speaking of....where is your sidekick Lustylips? Originally Posted by WTF

ah.. prolly why he was banned.....
you two remind me of dumb and dumber

Originally Posted by Hotrod511

How many times did your sister bitch slap you for wearing her panties?

Get back in the Barbie car.