Nissan VS Chevy

the insurance shouldn't be bad because its a four cylinder , and I suspect you might be able to charm your way out a ticket
Just got a Hard On.... A woman that checks her oil! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I'd let her pull out and wipe down my dipstick ......

...... but i know how particular she is.
the insurance shouldn't be bad because its a four cylinder , and I suspect you might be able to charm your way out a ticket Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I dont like mustangs honestly but thanks for your suggestions...
I'd let her pull out and wipe down my dipstick ......

...... but i know how particular she is. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I pass
Ford Fusion? It's a compromise but for sure Nissan!!
I pass Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I knew you would.
Perhaps Chevy is the best option as its an American brand. I would probably show that I'm a real American patriot (born and bred) and purchase Chevy. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Zanz is just stirring the pot.

He knows most of Chevy's ingredients are imported from Mexico and China for assembly here by the union cry babies.

Show me a Chevy under 30 years old that has a starter or alternator made in USA.

Oh yeah, check the aluminum wheels on those new ones ....Chinese.
Nissan, 100k warranty vs Chevy 60k. If your going to run it to 200k get a v6 engine
  • ackvt
  • 02-03-2015, 03:24 PM
thanks everyone im just tired of Toyota & there weekly recalls its like im driving a time bomb lol.. altima it is Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
GM's recalled 25 million+ cars in the past 12 months. The Toyota recalls now are all due to the shitty airbags the Japanese company was supplying, and they were supplying to most car makers including Nissan. Nissan makes a good car though, Altima has pretty good performance for the price. I doubt it'll be much more exciting than a Toyota though, but it'll be something new to you.
pyramider

I will bake you some cookies..
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Yippee!!!! I get cookies ...
^^^

Will the cookies look like boobies?
Those will be my cookies. Nothing for you to be concerned about, so suck it.
Yippee!!!! I get cookies ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Be sure to get the exact address ... not just the intersection.
Fuck the Japanese and their cars. I'm coming up on 180K miles on a 4-dr Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, and no problems. And women who drive Jeeps are hot; you'd definitely look good in one.
Nissan, 100k warranty vs Chevy 60k. If your going to run it to 200k get a v6 engine Originally Posted by jabdallasx

why v6 ? I already have 200k+ on my toyota now & its not a v6...