The best session ever is when ____

For you babe yes. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Well I better turn up the heat.
Based on Tara's statement regarding hotness, I am so thankful for her kindness. Not only did she invite me in, she did not require that I wear a brown bag over my head. By the end of our meeting, I was sweating, so I must be hotter than I thought.
  • selot
  • 01-28-2010, 08:46 PM
I am having the best session when the lady I am with 1) is genuinely having a good time, it is not a chore for her that I am there. 2) she remembers something about what I asked her in an email message or chat, or from a previous session that we have had, and she makes sure that item is taken care of, the way she is dressed, what I like BCD, or a number of other things.

For me the best part of the session is not the physical aspect of the session (although it is good and an important part) but the mental aspect of the session that get's me going.
Best ever is when my ATF has taken a lot of extra time to prepare something special. This happened recently and over the course of weeks she searched for many little extras and thought of every detail. When I arrived for that visit I was shocked at just how much she had done for little ole me! She has never not exceeded my expectations! She has a heart of gold with a mind like Penthouse Letters
I totally know what you mean about the laughs...feels so great to be so worn out and satisfied that all you can do is laugh and giggle when you are done. Originally Posted by reese foster

The giggle after her vocal O-Yes, O-Yes, O-Yes and
her eyes roll back in her head.
Then my tongue get a rest,