Retracking a p411 "Okay"

Good points in this thread. I didn't consider that gentlemen might not want to be dumped in the same apple bin with this guy. I'm delighted to see fellows weighing in on this, and in a way I wouldn't have expected..

Bossy, it's expected that if you see a member of P411, you give him an okay. Most assume the ladies do it automatically. I rarely get a request from my P411 visitors, but then again, I'm known for taking care of business in an expedient manner so gentlemen don't have to think about follow-up.

As Kaylee said, many ladies contact prior okays, but a lot do not and just take them at face value. Recently I've been told by several providers that if they see my stamp on a fellow's file, they don't go any further. I always contact other ladies to make sure there wasn't any "quirks" that I should know about that weren't bad enough for them to withhold an Okay, but might make the session more trying, like this case.
I was always under the impression that if you sent Gina a note about either why you don't want to give a guy an "OK" or why you rethought it and decided it wasn't worth putting your name behind his poor behavior, she would be understanding about it.
No one ever need give an Okay they are not totally comfortable giving (and Okays can be retracted upon request). All we ask is that you shoot us a short note about your reason behind it, so we can keep an eye on things.

The only caveat is that providers who put requirements on their Okays, such as "must see me at least twice before I give the Okay" or "must post a review before I give the Okay", will get an eyeful from me about it. Okays are to be given to ALL P411 client who are "okay", if you didn't consider him to be okay, just shoot us a quick note about it! However, game-playing will not be tolerated.

In regards to allowing a short note in addition to the Okay, I would do this BUT only if the client could see what was said about him, and have the opportunity to post a short answer to the accusation. I would also allow providers to view the other comments that provider has written. Since this is an unpopular suggestion, I've not moved forward with the comments... but I still might, one day.

Always,
Gina
As always, Gina speaks true wisdom.