OBAMA'S NAUSEATING EDITORIAL IN HAARETZ

"Omoooooslem" defender ... "Snicks for Dicks" the shit & vomit eating androgynous self loathing poodle-boy... forgets his heritage ... How funny! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ingles, por favor, tonto.

How did I forget my heritage, you mongrel redneck retard? Please explain it. Use small words if it makes you feel more confident.

Or could it be you're just trying to be funny?

Either way, it isn't comprehensible. Maybe you need to get them to turn up the voltage at Monday's session.

Crickets, Whir-LIE-tard.

Crickets...

How many lies have I called you on this week, TrendyIdiot? Three? Four? More?

How many have you successfully proven true? ZERO!

Tough week, eh?
You are a liar.

No, I REALLY specified the deception. You refused to answer.

When you posted a picture captioned with Israel, it was a photo of Gaza.

You deliberately misled the forum. You posted a falsehood. YOU lied.

FACT JACK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I never "captioned" the photo as being Israel. In fact the statement that immediately precedes the photo says "....Israeli forces hit Gaza" !

Gaza rockets rain on Israel...................

Sirens and booms heard in Jerusalem on day Israeli forces hit Gaza......

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Crickets, Whir-LIE-tard.

Crickets...

How many lies have I called you on this week, TrendyIdiot? Three? Four? More?

How many have you successfully proven true? ZERO!

Tough week, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There has been a breakthrough. TrendingIdiot did not tell a lie in the following post.

... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That makes it one truthful post in a row.

He's really on a roll now!
Sill Waiting...crickets.

You are a liar.

I never "captioned" the photo as being Israel. In fact the statement that immediately precedes the photo says "....Israeli forces hit Gaza" ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Looks like trendy walked this back first bunch of arguments were the strike was in Israel . Even claimed the iron dome defenses were not successful.
That is a lie; I never made such a claim....but if you have my quote, then post it. You won't because it doesn't exist.

The AssUp gang is coming to rescue AssUp from his lies. The problem is, they are all liars.

Looks like trendy walked this back first bunch of arguments were the strike was in Israel . Even claimed the iron dome defenses were not successful. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you wouldn't know what "walked back" was if it hit you standing still. I haven't walked back anything. You are a liar. But if you have the proof, post it.
AssUp.....IvaGotNoNuts......

Anything ?

Running away from your lies ?
By Tuesday night, Hamas had fired over 140 rockets in 24 hours into Israel, as far north as Hadera; Iron Dome intercepted about 30 of them.......

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-...nteroffensive/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That is a lie; I never made such a claim....but if you have my quote, then post it. You won't because it doesn't exist.

The AssUp gang is coming to rescue AssUp from his lies. The problem is, they are all liars.

And you wouldn't know what "walked back" was if it hit you standing still. I haven't walked back anything. You are a liar. But if you have the proof, post it. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Bingo...

And you wouldn't know what "walked back" was if it hit you standing still. I haven't walked back anything. You are a liar. But if you have the proof, post it. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
TrendingIdiot, if you have an actual quote attributable to MLK claiming he supported "illegal immigration," then post it. I suspect you won't because it probably doesn't exist.

The TrendingIdiot gang is coming to rescue TrendingIdiot from his lies. The problem is, they are all liars.

Without the actual link, we are left to assume that you are a liar. But if you have the proof, post it.
Is the photo I question of Israel or Gaza, Whir-LIE-turd?

If it's Israel, say so and I'll admit I was wrong.

We ALL know the answer. So why do you continue to support your misleading post? Why would you lie about something like that?

You don't have to lie, if you learn to FUCKING READ!

However, you are way too lazy.

You are a liar and a lazy fuck.
What is the lie? You keep throwing "Liar" out but you haven't proven the lie; much less identified a lie in this thread (other than your own multiple lies). Like I said. I never captioned the photo as being Israel.

Why don't you admit you couldn't comprehend the post and you got confused....?

Because you are lying asshole; who calls people liar and when that fails to get traction you then yell racist.

You are a pathetic liar; and not a very good one.
WAAAAA
WAAAAA Originally Posted by i'va biggen
snick/snort