Not Exactly How I Envisioned my First Hobby Experience.....

Here, I'll do it for him: search the terms "snuggle" and "cuddle" (in separate searches, by necessity) and restrict the search to the Dallas forums (recall that he said the provider mentioned her fondness for those activities in the past week). You'll see at least one name that used both terms in multiple posts in the last week. Then check to see which one of them lists a $325 an hour rate in her showcase (hurry before she changes it to throw you off the truck).

There must be 51 ways to waste your money in this hobby. Prolly more....

You still need to write the review, dude. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
eccienewbie, I agree that we can play detective to find out who she is, but WTF????? Why would I waste my time while the whole intent of this website is to exchange info.

OP, the intent of the this site is to exchange info. No name, then it's just rant. If you're upset and need to get it off your chest that you got screwed, then go see a counselor. If you just want to vent here without giving us info, then you owe the TBone and company at least $120 which is the min payement for an experienced couneslor. I need to stope reading these posts, they make absolutely no sense and just piss me off.
I made 51 <ahem!> attempts to search. And couldn't find her.
Hint: Catwoman's first name
  • Jaci
  • 09-23-2012, 12:38 PM
I hate that you had a bad experience! But if you would have really
done your homework you would have known that Im the total GFE
and I promise it would have been a hell yes review!!!!!
Come & Kiss Me,Jaci
Jaci,

She has had a ton of good reviews. She may be on a downward spiral.
Dfwsoccer01....so is it Selena51 or not?

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=47235
That was gonna be my guess.
Dfwsoccer01....so is it Selena51 or not?

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=47235 Originally Posted by still-asleep
It couls be another girl who likes to snuggle and cuddle, has more than 100 reviews with exactly 3 being negative, and just happens to charge exactly $325 an hour. Sure it could. Lots of eccie ladies have all of those attributes.
It couls be another girl who likes to snuggle and cuddle, has more than 100 reviews with exactly 3 being negative, and just happens to charge exactly $325 an hour. Sure it could. Lots of eccie ladies have all of those attributes. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I see 4 "no" reviews attached to her profile.
Majicream: I don't think you understood my post. Your statement of, "the whole intent of this website is to exchange info" was my point. Being NEW, I simply wanted to understand if my experience is something I should expect (despite reading positive reviews). After hearing everyone's feedback, I now know I should get better service for $300 bucks. I also understand the importance of giving a review to provide insight to other newbies.

Sorry, you didn't get it. And if my post pissed you off that much, then maybe you should be the one seeing a counselor. Chill out.
I see 4 "no" reviews attached to her profile. Originally Posted by still-asleep
See how irresponsible it was for you to name names? Shame on you. Hopefully this will teach you to use more restraint in the future. (insert smiley emoticon here)
Jaci,

She has had a ton of good reviews. She may be on a downward spiral. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Fucking on the floor is rock bottom.
Any No reviews gets a No thanks from me. 97% isn't good enough.
Any No reviews gets a No thanks from me. 97% isn't good enough. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
Is that how it is for most hobbyists? I figured a couple of bad reviews were just bad days on someone's end, but I'm still new to this so I'm not quite sure on how picky I should be.
After reading the ops bad experience it makes me want to give each of my regulars a big hug and a dozen roses the next time I see them for doing a good job in taking care of me.
In my opinion I think most of us struggle with writing a no review so there's probably a pretty strong reason for it. More than just didn't click. I have written a couple of no reviews and honestly could have written many more but in those cases there was some benefit of the doubt.