Review:12OMG's,bloody nose,sheets torn off the bed....Oh! What A Night!

He will be a trainwreck from now on regardless of what he does.
Hopefully providers are weary of his alleged other handles. Originally Posted by Dfdubba
Weary - "to grow tired of."

Perhaps you meant to say "wary of his other handles?"

Of course, either word can hold some meaning...I know, damn autocorrect on all of these devices today.
Well... that's a shame.
Scratch that one off.
Why is everyone upset? S&M is great!. At least till someone gets hurt.
Some do not respect the safe word and keep going. That means a simple S & M session becomes assault and rape, does that sound like a hoot to anyone?
This may have been funny back in january... or not as pain and physical abuse is not something that should be expressed openly in the public forums of the hobby... Majority of providers are not going to let anyone slap them, choke them, or break skin to the point of bleeding and leaving scars... Like tha guy said in the thread about the bondage photos, these activities are disturbing to even the general "hobby" community.

This is my first time seeing it and i will admit i didnt even read the "ROS" because i am not even interested but, i'm sure it is a very funny review if the person in it didn't turn out to be a true threat to ladies.
Some do not respect the safe word and keep going. That means a simple S & M session becomes assault and rape, does that sound like a hoot to anyone? Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm as outraged as you pyramider. stop means stop!
Weary - "to grow tired of."

Perhaps you meant to say "wary of his other handles?"

Of course, either word can hold some meaning...I know, damn autocorrect on all of these devices today. Originally Posted by tigercat
Kudos, man. You are correct. Wary and cautious
I.have a fresh box of donuts, I am.eating a strawberry jelly filled.

I.will bet my donuts he wrote this himself.

I am working on my own review so I can be popular too....gotta go.bump some reviews and claim to be adding to my list.
I am glad the ladies do not review us. The ladies laugh at my "skills" enough.
I.have a fresh box of donuts, I am.eating a strawberry jelly filled.

I.will bet my donuts he wrote this himself.

I am working on my own review so I can be popular too....gotta go.bump some reviews and claim to be adding to my list. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Mmmmm donuts
Monck does not share.
Gotta admit, Monkmonks sarcasm is usually spot on. As long as I am not the subject of his posts, I welcome and enjoy his comments..
i still dont get it.
it this a bogus review and inside joke between the two of them?
or a real alert??

and what is this "kayla incident" all about??
[QUOTE=pmdelites;1052395628]i still dont get it.
it this a bogus review and inside joke between the two of them?
or a real alert??

and what is this "kayla incident" all about??

Jason was accused by Kayla of hurting her in a session. Can't find her thread...