Ever run into a provider/hobbyist while with your SO/family

Not really an issue for me: none of my people would believe me capable of getting sex from a real-live woman (paid-for or otherwise).
Is your garage full of broken down love dolls or something?
I'm just supporting my girlfriends, and they thank me.
  • Deke
  • 11-06-2013, 07:24 AM
Luckily I live a bit further away from the Metro area so, a civilian encounter with a provider would be highly unlikely. On the other hand, I live a bit further away from the Metro area so, Hobby encounters don't happen as much as I'd like either.
  • Zx
  • 11-06-2013, 07:25 AM
I need to frequent this restaurant, what are the chances 2 providers are there at the same time. The owner needs to offer a discount for Eccie members

Arrgggghhhhh!!! I was having lunch by myself the other day, and I noticed a provider. Yes, I recognized her from pics on showcase. She was with an older man...it's obvious they're on a date. As they were leaving....the man looked at me and smiled. OMG....I've seen him before! Everything wouldve been fine .... UNTIL....
HE SPOKE TO ME!!! He was walking behind the girl and he spoke to me rather loud "Been hitting tennis balls lately?"
I looked away and I ignored him, I was pissed!!! Luckily, the girl didn't hear him! Thank goodness. Thanks so much for the discretion, dumbass! Ughhhh!!!
He emailed me after asking how the food was, that we should get together again. I didn't respond to the getting together part. But I did put him in his place. Ggrrrr!!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Fuck it. I'm just going to hump her leg.
Fuck it. I'm just going to hump her leg. Originally Posted by Hercules
Seriously and honestly....I'd rather have a guy do that than talk to me and out me.
Fuck it. I'm just going to hump her leg.
Seriously and honestly....I'd rather have a guy do that than talk to me and out me. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Originally Posted by Hercules
Noted.

And with those sexy legs, I probably won't last for more then a few seconds.
As i was in Galeria with my girl, we went in a store and this "lady" happened to be the sales associate that helped us ... She just smiled and we normally talked like with any other customer ... When my girl went inside the dressing room, she rapidly and discretely winked and asked me how i was etc ... a fast catch up ...
Since I nor her didnt freak out, all went very smooth
How about if you're a guy out with your SO and a stranger passes by and winks and she turns to you with fear on her face and says ...." What ? "
Nope. ..but I've found that a sugardaddy of mine was a relatives husband. ...YIKES!
Nope. ..but I've found that a sugardaddy of mine was a relatives husband. ...YIKES! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
That is too funny.

Makes family reunions a little more interesting.
Happened to me a few times,I just act normal..
I actually took a break from the Hobby about 7months ago and worked at a restaurant in Coppell, thinking that no one would know who I was or have seen me before.......
Boy was I wrong. In walks a fav. Client of mine.... as I recall, with his work buddy. We played it cool and I took great care of them... but it was HILARIOUS afterwards.
We exchanged pm's thanking each other for not squealing lol......
Had it happen with coworkers during a lunch and went with spike baby rule #1. Do nothing and act normal. I don't know what other option is there. No one knows except both parties.

We exchanged PMs later that evening and confirmed it was good neither of us said anything.

If it happened with my SO no different (and exchange PMs later that evening to figure out the next hobby date) Originally Posted by Early2riser
Seems familiar lol