Just do it.

Do you know that Muslims have bailed Trump out multiple times. I will bump an old thread with proof. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Are the Black folks supporting Obaminable? Someone is!

https://www.obama.org/annualreport/y...vid-simas-ceo/

Another "Foundation" run by a White person.
Hold that thought. I need to go cut the grass before it gets too hot.

Edit. If Muslims bailed him out how can you say he is racist? Originally Posted by R.M.
Same reason slave masters stuck their rascists dicks in female slaves while still being rascist. Out of convenience. It benefitted him and his kids...and truth be told Trump tried to hide this fact it wasnt until he started his racists policies that these Billionaire Sultans of the Middle East had to remind him and the world who his real daddy was. Which is those Muslim bllionaires.
Are the Black folks supporting Obaminable? Someone is! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Barack and Michelle are both highly educated lawyers. If you recall they get a Lifetime pension for their great services to this Nation and 2ndly Barack just got a 50 or 60 million advancd for a book he's writing and Michelle got i think a 20 million advanced for hers. They havent even started their Global Obama Initiative like the Clinton's did but that's coming and will also be another source of massive income in the millions not to mention the millions they will get once they start their speaking engagements. I know this upsets you but too bad...Deal with it. ;-)
Barack and Michelle are both highly educated lawyers. If you recall they get a Lifetime pension for their great services to this Nation and 2ndly Barack just got a 50 or 60 million advancd for a book he's writing and Michelle got i think a 20 million advanced for hers. They havent even started their Global Obama Initiative like the Clinton's did but that's coming and will also be another source of massive income in the millions not to mention the millions they will get once they start their speaking engagements. I know this upsets you but too bad...Deal with it. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
https://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama/e/B001H6OA8E

So the White folks are supporting them. Thanks for the input.

Once Trump gets the income up in the Black communities with his "jobs programs" of increasing domestic manufacturing and tax cuts may be they will be able to pitch in, unless, of course, they figure out it was Trump and the Republicans who increased their incomes, and not the "anointed" ONE and his overweight wife.
So why do folks call Trump a "racist" for allegedly excluding them ("Muslims") from coming into this country? (I said "allegedly," since he never actually excluded "Muslims" from coming into this country .. that was just another over the top propaganda effort to vilify him, like the allegation he's tearing babies from the arms of illegal immigrants who stupidly travel 100's/1000's of miles with them to sneak into the U.S.). Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because many, if not most, people in this country do not understand the difference between "race" and "ethnicity".

Race is associated with biology, whereas ethnicity is associated with culture. Ethnicity is the term for the culture of people in a given geographic region, including their language, heritage, religion and customs. To be a member of an ethnic group is to conform to some or all of those practices.

• R.M.
  • 09-08-2018, 07:24 AM
https://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama/e/B001H6OA8E

So the White folks are supporting them. Thanks for the input.

Once Trump gets the income up in the Black communities with his "jobs programs" of increasing domestic manufacturing and tax cuts may be they will be able to pitch in, unless, of course, they figure out it was Trump and the Republicans who increased their incomes, and not the "anointed" ONE and his overweight wife. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Whites are supporting him to the degree that they've asked him to educate them. Much as I educate people here. For example you had no idea Barack signed a mega millions book deal until I, me, SC, educated you on this. You even thanked me as people can see above. Its what people like me and Barack do...we provide a valuable service to people like you and you in turn either love or hate us. We are great men it's what we do. I'm glad I can educate you that makes what I do well worth it. As for Tramp he can do whatever he likes for the black community right up till he's impeached. ;-) we will accept his overtures and in turn say to him: "thanks you low life bitch".
LL are you starting to see how this works and how brilliant I am ;-)
Because many, if not most, people in this country do not understand the difference between "race" and "ethnicity".

[/COLOR] Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You might want to straighten out the LameStream media then!

They even call Trump a "racist" because he wants to COMPLETE a wall along our Southern border AND send back the "Mexicans" who sneak across our border ILLEGALLY! "Mexican" is a NATIONALITY!

I've known the difference for years! ... like 50-60!

(Actually my question was a rhetorical one directed at their stupidity!)
LL are you starting to see how this works and how brilliant I am ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I've know "how" IT "works" since before you were born!

The rich White folks bank roll a minority to be their gopher in office, then they put him or her there to do their bidding, until it's time for their lackey to move on. It's his time to move on!

His sponsors will wind him up for the MidTerms in an effort to impeach Trump, and if that doesn't work "The Foundation" may just flounder, MooseShell will kick him to the curb, and he can start frolicking with Bill and Joe ... behind the scenes, of course!

He's a puppet! Bought and paid for by the Swamp Creatures.

Commenting on whether or not you are "brilliant" would be a New Rule violation! See how I "work" ...

When is Obaminable going to start "working"? Right now, like he has since he moved the the U.S., he's been ONLY talking .... going to do this, going to do that, and drawing fake lines in the sands of the Middle East!

But you keep sticking him out there as your MESSiah.

"We" know how that turned out, or do "we"?
Whites are supporting him to the degree that they've asked him to educate them. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Name one "White" who has asked to be "educated" by Obaminable!

His "Masta"!
I've know "how" IT "works" since before you were born!

The rich White folks bank roll a minority to be their gopher in office, then they put him or her there to do their bidding, until it's time for their lackey to move on. It's his time to move on!

His sponsors will wind him up for the MidTerms in an effort to impeach Trump, and if that doesn't work "The Foundation" may just flounder, MooseShell will kick him to the curb, and he can start frolicking with Bill and Joe ... behind the scenes, of course!

He's a puppet! Bought and paid for by the Swamp Creatures.

Commenting on whether or not you are "brilliant" would be a New Rule violation! See how I "work" ...

When is Obaminable going to start "working"? Right now, like he has since he moved the the U.S., he's been ONLY talking .... going to do this, going to do that, and drawing fake lines in the sands of the Middle East!

But you keep sticking him out there as your MESSiah.

"We" know how that turned out, or do "we"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wow! Keep calm, and covfefe, LL! Since when does ones age have any bearing on another’s level of intelligence?

How do you know when anybody on this board was born? I understand your frustration, but working together, America will survive this aberration.

I know you get “IT,” having seen so many administrations in your life where Americans weren’t pushed to such extremes by their elected leaders. Remember Harry Truman?

And oh yeah, Obama is not President. Hillary Clinton is not a candidate. But Trump still wipes his ass with the rule of law every single day. And I’m pretty sure he’s done that since before you were born!

You might want to straighten out the LameStream media then!

They even call Trump a "racist" because he wants to COMPLETE a wall along our Southern border AND send back the "Mexicans" who sneak across our border ILLEGALLY! "Mexican" is a NATIONALITY!

I've known the difference for years! ... like 50-60!

(Actually my question was a rhetorical one directed at their stupidity!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
I happen to agree with you. But it is not my job to straighten out the media. I cringe a little bit every time I read or hear about someone being called racist when race is not the issue.
But it is not my job to straighten out the media. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Trump's doing it without you, ....
.....along with some help from some advertisers.

They'll take Nike's bucks, and send them packing.
So why do folks call Trump a "racist" for allegedly excluding them ("Muslims") from coming into this country? (I said "allegedly," since he never actually excluded "Muslims" from coming into this country .. that was just another over the top propaganda effort to vilify him, like the allegation he's tearing babies from the arms of illegal immigrants who stupidly travel 100's/1000's of miles with them to sneak into the U.S.). Originally Posted by LexusLover

Because to a lot on the left, they can't argue the point of his facts, so hurl the racism insult around. Just like when someone talks about ILLEGAL aliens, and border control, they Instantly go to racism, you hate mexicans! Even though Mexicans are not a race!