Damn near went to jail!

• BLM69
  • 02-05-2019, 06:26 PM
Unless you have a big ass, old school Buick or Chevy, with the one long seat (anyone remember the tag team effort to let the seat up or back), fucking in a car isn’t what it used to be.

Maybe in the summer time where you can get away with some stand up doggy (if comparable height allows) in a really nicely secluded spot, would this type of encounter has a chance. Being naked in summer air actually feels wonderful. Too chilly to pull off now. Too cramped to actually be IN the car...unless you got that old Buick.

Maybe a van...or a spacious truck.

Or, just get a room. Lol. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I feel you, I've had the van and the spacious truck and put in some work in all of them
  • motor
  • 02-05-2019, 07:09 PM
hey guess what, I was cordial to the cops when they pulled me over. Told them I needed to use the restroom and a friend of a friend was staying there so I ran in to use the restroom and left. Yep I let them pat me down. yep, I answered their questions , yep I went home. Originally Posted by cage196
+1
I think many of you didnt bother to read my initial post.

Yes I am a man of color. And as one poster noted in Dallas that is dangerous when dealing with police. If you are one of these people who deny that then all of the videos of police/minority interaction are all Disney fiction in your mind. Just ask Botham Jeans family.

Second I didnt say the provider name because I do not know whether she was involved in something or not. And frankly neither do any of you. So I will not accuse someone of something I cannot prove(unlike the local police)

Valid points were made regarding car dates. No I am not cheap or any of the other unsubstantiated claims others made. It is simply what I wanted that night. And what was being offered was worth the $150 as I had several request.

My objective was to share with everyone my experience only and how I learned a lesson to not have car dates anymore. Originally Posted by Ludlumtank
I, for one, appreciate you for sharing your experience, so thank you very much.
Glad you got out of there. That happened to me several years ago in Austin and my headlights were off in the middle of the night. Pulled in the first gas station I saw and turned those bad boys on.
Scheduled a car date with a provider tonight. I didnt want to go where she suggested only because I didnt know the area well but she said she did. Well I pulled in and its three cop cars in the lot in the far corner with their lights off. I am scared crapless and pull out of the lot. The three cars speed-and I mean speed up- to the back of my car. I was scared crapless. They followed me all the way to the highway. I dont know if the provider was in on something but I blocked her and got the heck out of there. She claimed that there was nothing to worry about but believe me in this day in age when you encounter three cop cars at night, you are a person of color, its dark and you are in a deserted place you worry.

No more car dates for me. And I have no idea if it was some kind of setup. But I am not losing all I built in life over $150.

Lesson learned. Incalls only and no new providers that only have one or two reviews. Originally Posted by Ludlumtank
Story's like this, is the exact reason I won't do them..

Glad you made it out, without being arrested..
the risk is to high for the out come of o 10-20 mins of what? ,just don't understand why any one would risk a car date?
  • BLM69
  • 02-07-2019, 12:13 PM
the risk is to high for the out come of o 10-20 mins of what? ,just don't understand why any one would risk a car date? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
For a quick cheap drain
  • OT8
  • 02-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Mental note: Do not invite BabyDallass to the house. Got it!
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2019, 05:13 PM
Mental note: Do not invite BabyDallass to the house. Got it! Originally Posted by OT8
You meant do not invite any stranger into your house
cheap will cost you more or day in jail or worse

For a quick cheap drain Originally Posted by BLM69
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2019, 11:19 AM
cheap will cost you more or day in jail or worse Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That's a possibility, been fortunate and lucky so far