Moving the goalposts and taking unearned credit

Accurately informed NEVER by the media or guberments
Trump’s warp speed was a disaster. The vaccine roll out was chaos.

And over half a million are dead.

I suppose you want Biden to take credit for that too.

SMFH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Plus the M-RNA concept was being worked on over 10 years ago when Moderna was formed in 2010. When Moderna meet with Trump in March 2020, the research on the M-RNA concept had been completed. Trumps WARP Speed had nothing to do with getting the M-RNA vaccine to market. Trump was a failure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moderna
  • Tiny
  • 05-15-2021, 11:52 AM
.. "join" what? Apparently you like to be "joined"!

Just as an aside and FYI:

I "join" when mandatory for monetarily gainful purposes. Occasionally, I find it informative to "join" to have access to information that is appropriate and/or necessary for productive endeavors. Otherwise I don't feel the need for a "we' this or that.

Also, I've made it a habit not to follow unknown links without remuneration or gainful purpose.

Carry on. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They'd love to have you as a member. Their thinking has gotten stale ever since the government staged a moon landing in a Hollywood studio. You have some inspired ideas. How can you say the number of COVID cases is overstated when they don't count people who had the disease but never got tested? Why, simple, change the meaning of "COVID case" as it's commonly used.

Explaining how the vast majority of people who don't have breathing problems are severely oxygen deprived when they wear masks might be a little more challenging.

Starting out in the early days, it wasn't hard to come up with some believable explanation why the medical community might be overcounting COVID deaths. But now that something like 800,000 more people have died from all causes than would normally die in an 18 month period, it's getting harder to explain. If I had to come up with something it might be aliens are knocking some of us off and brainwashing the rest of us so we don't remember. You'd come up with a better explanation for sure.
They'd love to have you as a member. Originally Posted by Tiny
You still miss THE POINT. Or do you have reading challenges?

I'm glad you're a member though.
  • Tiny
  • 05-15-2021, 12:15 PM
You still miss THE POINT. Or do you have reading challenges?

I'm glad you're a member though. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Same here, I enjoy your posts
You'd come up with a better explanation for sure. Originally Posted by Tiny
It's actually simple. A credible, reliable medical examiner would not put a "cause of death" to be "Covid19" (or any scientifically accepted generic word(s) for it). Neither would a credible, reliable attending physician. It is rarely discussed except by medical examiners who know what the fuck they're doing, but there is a distinction between "cause of death" and "manner of death." Do they put "flu" down as cause of death?

The reality is that tho cases contained in the "data" booked as being a death "caused" by "Covid19," but there were 2-3 gunshot wounds to the chest and the person arrived at the emergency room with no pulse and no heart beat have to be explained as to why they were reported as being caused by "Covid19" .... and there are also auto accident victims booked the same.

If the protocol is cremation as a customary disposal option, then re-examination is not possible. I doubt "Covid19" cells are flame proof ... and what's the 14-day waiting period about with respect to the "virus"!

The stats are taken by death certificates and virus report forms. The information is provided by hospital personnel, who have a vested economic interest in padding Covid19 stats. How does the FBI get their crime stats? Locally provided forms.
  • Tiny
  • 05-15-2021, 02:23 PM
It's actually simple. A credible, reliable medical examiner would not put a "cause of death" to be "Covid19" (or any scientifically accepted generic word(s) for it). Neither would a credible, reliable attending physician. It is rarely discussed except by medical examiners who know what the fuck they're doing, but there is a distinction between "cause of death" and "manner of death." Do they put "flu" down as cause of death?

The reality is that tho cases contained in the "data" booked as being a death "caused" by "Covid19," but there were 2-3 gunshot wounds to the chest and the person arrived at the emergency room with no pulse and no heart beat have to be explained as to why they were reported as being caused by "Covid19" .... and there are also auto accident victims booked the same.

If the protocol is cremation as a customary disposal option, then re-examination is not possible. I doubt "Covid19" cells are flame proof ... and what's the 14-day waiting period about with respect to the "virus"!

The stats are taken by death certificates and virus report forms. The information is provided by hospital personnel, who have a vested economic interest in padding Covid19 stats. How does the FBI get their crime stats? Locally provided forms. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'll repeat below my reply to another one of your posts. Again, if you look at this based on the total number of deaths in the USA in 2021 and 2020 versus past years, a lot more people have died, from all causes. This is why the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington (IHME) believes over 900,000 people have died from COVID in the USA so far, compared to around 580,000 for estimates from Johns Hopkins, the WHO, and the CDC. IHME is looking at excess deaths, while the other institutions are aggregating deaths reported the way you describe. And IHME is coming up with much larger numbers.

The number of COVID deaths is probably understated. The semi-official numbers showed there being 335,789 COVID deaths on January 1, 2021, and 545,887 COVID deaths on April 1, 2021:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_deaths

Here are the total number of people who died in the USA, by year:

2020: 3,358,814 (1) Provisional, as of 3/31/2021
2019: 2,854,838 (2)
2018: 2,839,205 (2)
2017: 2,813,503 (2)

(1) https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...e1.htm#T1_down
(2) https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

So you've got roughly 500,000 more deaths in 2020 than you did in 2019, when the COVID estimate was only 335,789 deaths for 2020. The death rate adjusted for population jumped by 15.9% from 2019 to 2020.

It's hard to explain away that number of excess deaths based on biases of health care providers and institutions
Who gets credit for the covid vaccine?

Does ex-president Teddy Roosevelt get credit for constructing the Panama canal?

Does ex-president Eisenhower get credit for interstate highways?

Does ex-president Kennedy get credit for putting man in space?

Does ex-president Trump get credit for developing the covid vaccine?

Yes, to all above. But NONE of them dug a ditch, laid any concrete, sat on a live rocket, or did any viral research. They merely signed a few papers, authorized some funding (with a little help from Congress) and took political credit/advantage.

I'm pretty sure politics were involved in all the endeavors above. The real credit belongs to SCIENCE, whether engineering, physics, medical, or biological. It's unfortunate that the current arena has demonized the science that has accomplished so much in the last century to rationalize political ends.
The scientists demonized themselves by lying to people.
"The scientists demonized themselves by lying to people."

So you no longer believe all science as demonic?
  • Tiny
  • 05-15-2021, 03:11 PM
It's unfortunate that the current arena has demonized the science that has accomplished so much in the last century to rationalize political ends. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Agreed. When politicians demonize vaccines and pipelines, to mention a couple of topics we've discussed, everyone's a loser.
Plus the M-RNA concept was being worked on over 10 years ago when Moderna was formed in 2010. When Moderna meet with Trump in March 2020, the research on the M-RNA concept had been completed. Trumps WARP Speed had nothing to do with getting the M-RNA vaccine to market. Trump was a failure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moderna Originally Posted by adav8s28

Trump caught Covid19.....it ate up most of his brain cells...the cells that were left told the rest of his crocodile mind that he won the election by a landslide.

Somehow I missed the part where trump was a wrap speed science genius that invented the vaccine, I just consider him a wrap speed person that is a genius about being a fucking moran loser idiot in charge of really stupid people lmao n holy smokes

Some people just love getting the old orange mushroom up their ass and beg for more
It's unfortunate that the current arena has demonized the science that has accomplished so much in the last century to rationalize political ends. Originally Posted by reddog1951
The scientists demonized themselves by lying to people. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
The unhealthiest thing is the public's fetishization of "science" into a new pseudo-religion without properly understanding it.

As much as we like to believe in the "scientific method", the concept of peer review isn't bulletproof, and plenty of findings either get pushed through or blocked due to politics inside of academia. To say that science is apolitical is to admit to being wondrously ignorant.

Furthermore, the one thing the "scientific method" is supposed to do, and regularly does, makes a point to say that while the things they can repeatedly demonstrate are taken as truth or fact, that they always make room for the possibility that future discovery may change things. People really seem to forget that fact, and instantly shoot down any discussion of other possibility.

It's fucking irritating

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moderna Originally Posted by adav8s28

it had everything to do with it. want me to post the radical left who said it couldn't be done?

oh you do? ok!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-XKkZ9TAeY