Hair pulling and ass slapping?

If you happen to be talking about me...I'm NOT a Sugar Baby...I'm Kept.

What's the difference you ask? About 20 years, an amazing education, stock in several companies and ~$100k/yr.

But those are minor details... But I get your point, which was intended to be a nice one...I'm a contributing part of the community...it's all good. xoxo Originally Posted by LilMynx69

No offense was intended. Thank you for the clarification. You do contribute in a positive manner to the community.
No offense was intended. Thank you for the clarification. You do contribute in a positive manner to the community. Originally Posted by Remote
Thank you, Remote. Xoxo
Is ass slapping and spanking pretty much the same or we talking about just an ass slap like strippers do on stage?

Years ago I had an ATF that liked to be spanked she didn't advertise it or anything. It just came up in convo. She said something, I don't remember what, I said something that ended with because you weren't spanked enough as a child and one thing lead to another. I ended up with her laying across my lap being spanked on her bare bottom. Yes it was wonderful and hot.

I liked it every once in a while but got tired of her wanting to start every sesion with a recital of why she was a bad girl and needed a spanking, then the spanking, then sex. When I told her we could skip the spanking she started skipping sessions and we drifted apart.

So is this the same or should this be a different thread?
Anyone that has to talk about how much money they have, probably doesn't have jack shit and this post is about ass slapping and hair pulling which I might add a lot of women enjoy. I have a provider once tell me to put my hands around her neck which I tried to but couldn't do and she started calling me a pussy and forcing her hands around my neck,
I must tell you, it was the most scarily thing but it was enjoyable more so for her than me. I won't repeat it again but I was more afraid of the loud noise and my neighbors wondering what was going on and to the hair pulling a lot of ladies love that don't know why but they do. Ass slapping, some like that, everyone has their preferences I guess
If you happen to be talking about me...I'm NOT a Sugar Baby...I'm Kept.

What's the difference you ask? About 20 years, an amazing education, stock in several companies and ~$100k/yr.

But those are minor details... But I get your point, which was intended to be a nice one...I'm a contributing part of the community...it's all good. xoxo Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Like I said, the constant spewing bullshit is rampant around here.
Is ass slapping and spanking pretty much the same or we talking about just an ass slap like strippers do on stage?

So is this the same or should this be a different thread? Originally Posted by Remote
I was asking more about occasional slaps or a few put together in a tring every now and then, not the kind of spanking you'd associate more with discpline, S&M or B&B.
I love my hair pulled, and if I want my ass smack I never ask ill just hit it first lol there is your invite to do it also.
I've always found with ass slapping nice soft test slapp works. At that point boundaries can be set up. Besides hair pulling I like restraining girls hands behind their back with mine during sex
Like I said, the constant spewing bullshit is rampant around here. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Spewing negative comments in a bullshit session is OK, right?

Did you come to join the fun or to try and ruin everyone eles's fun?

Is there a reason for this negative attitude?

Can I do anything to help you have fun here?

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Remote
Spewing negative comments in a bullshit session is OK, right?

Did you come to join the fun or to try and ruin everyone eles's fun?

Is there a reason for this negative attitude?

Can I do anything to help you have fun here?

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Remote Originally Posted by Remote
Remote, it's totally fine. Everyone is welcome here in my opinion. Oddly, Dallas is the only place I find any contempt toward me (first because I decline to clarify my nonprovider situation and then when I do, LOL) but that's all good. I visit frequently but don't live there. I'm here, partially to ascertain others overall view of my situation, so all comments are appreciated!

Back on topic, I LOVE to be choked gently but I bruise easily, so I hate ass slapping. And be careful, one time a guy (in Dallas actually) choked me at just the right time and I did pass out for a second. I was ok, but I thought he was going to die.
Remote, it's totally fine. Everyone is welcome here in my opinion. Oddly, Dallas is the only place I find any contempt toward me (first because I decline to clarify my nonprovider situation and then when I do, LOL) but that's all good. I visit frequently but don't live there. I'm here, partially to ascertain others overall view of my situation, so all comments are appreciated!

Back on topic, I LOVE to be choked gently but I bruise easily, so I hate ass slapping. And be careful, one time a guy (in Dallas actually) choked me at just the right time and I did pass out for a second. I was ok, but I thought he was going to die. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
It was you I was choking
It was you I was choking Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Perhaps, he was very handsome, a bit of an asshole and I picked him up in the The Library piano bar at the Warwick Melrose... It was a fun time. Xoxo
Perhaps, he was very handsome, a bit of an asshole and I picked him up in the The Library piano bar at the Warwick Melrose... It was a fun time. Xoxo Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Yes apart from the asshole part, it was me. Were you wearing a black dress?
Yes apart from the asshole part, it was me. Were you wearing a black dress? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Maybe asshole was too strong. Cocky is a better word. And actually, I was wearing a black dress. I did my signature pick up move where I walk into a bar, order a martini...sip it with my left hand, then when I know guys are watching...I pretend to slyly slip my "engagement ring" into my purse...gets 'em every time. {{{insert evil laugh here}}}

xoxo

Hummm..maybe a good new topic...good pickups
Maybe asshole was too strong. Cocky is a better word. And actually, I was wearing a black dress. I did my signature pick up move where I walk into a bar, order a martini...sip it with my left hand, then when I know guys are watching...I pretend to slyly slip my "engagement ring" into my purse...gets 'em every time. {{{insert evil laugh here}}}

xoxo

Hummm..maybe a good new topic...good pickups Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Yes cj would say I am cocky, I think you needed to work on your deep throat techniques as I like it balls deep with a lot of spit and dirty talking hahaha

You are a good sport, I can't believe I laughed at this conversation.

I don't think the malrose has a good pick up bar and I have only been there for breakfast so sadly it wasn't me although if you are open to putting out without your soon to be husband knowing that I tapped your ass, them pm me and let's shake the tree house.