Oldest/Youngest Provider

Based on the stated ages, 19 and 37. I would suspect that the 37 was actually a 42ish. I am not yet in my 40s, so I tend to pick providers in their 20s most of the time. I will probably start trending older as I too get older. Some of my best experiences have been with ladies in their mid to late 20s. The really young ones sometimes have TCB problems and just lack skills of artfully catering to a gentleman's needs. Of course, the higher age providers start to have issues with their body just not being what it once was. (Not judging, it happens to us all. In my 20s I had a rock hard body and a waist size a good 3 inches smaller.)
It seems to be a growing trend 90% of this thread voted for ladies over 30 Originally Posted by MaryBeth
As long as she is NOT over 40..
It seems to be a growing trend 90% of this thread voted for ladies over 30 Originally Posted by MaryBeth
They tend to be more comfortable in their skins. Thus, they are more inclined to tainted pleasures.
There is much to be said for the over 30 providers. My regular, however, is 26. She is skilled, enthusiastic, and her fees are reasonable. Which raises the question. I am beginning to question young providers who ask as much as older, more experienced providers. Of course, if they can get it, then good for them. But I find myself disinclined to try a young provider who charges premium rates when I can get experience for the same price.
There is much to be said for the over 30 providers. My regular, however, is 26. She is skilled, enthusiastic, and her fees are reasonable. Which raises the question. I am beginning to question young providers who ask as much as older, more experienced providers. Of course, if they can get it, then good for them. But I find myself disinclined to try a young provider who charges premium rates when I can get experience for the same price. Originally Posted by Redcat
You're talking experience in terms of age. You are saying younger providers that have been working for 4-8 years including leading an active sex life outside of the hobby are less experienced than an older provider than only started being a provider a few years ago and married to the same man for nearly 20 years.

Do you want someone that knows the "game" or someone that only knows what a dick looks like unwrapped?
A fair point. I was only talking in generalities. But how many 35-40 year old providers have such limited experience. Certainly, if a young woman's skills (TCB & BCD) justify top dollar, then she should go for it. Likewise, an older provider who is new to the business should consider charging less for awhile. Unless of course she can get more. I don't resent anyone taking what they can get. I just have to decide how to spend my own limited funds.
You're talking experience in terms of age. You are saying younger providers that have been working for 4-8 years including leading an active sex life outside of the hobby are less experienced than an older provider than only started being a provider a few years ago and married to the same man for nearly 20 years.

Do you want someone that knows the "game" or someone that only knows what a dick looks like unwrapped? Originally Posted by MaryBeth

Older and married??? Yeah that is a game changer right there. Who the hell stays married for 20 years then goes out to be a hooker? Now if your 20-26 yeah but in the late 30's or early 40's??
Older and married??? Yeah that is a game changer right there. Who the hell stays married for 20 years then goes out to be a hooker? Now if your 20-26 yeah but in the late 30's or early 40's?? Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Lol there are women that become a hooker after their divorce. And
Lol there are women that become a hooker after their divorce. And Originally Posted by MaryBeth
But at the age you mentioned after being married 20 some odd years? If she limits her potential clientele to those over age 35 then she is seriously limiting her earnings. Most of the young guys want to bang an older woman. Most of the older guys want to bang a younger one (hell some will bang anything with a hole and a heartbeat but who's judging)..
I generally prefer the younger ladies for numerous reasons but have had great experiences at multiple ages. Generally I want what I know I would have a hard time attaining in real life. For me that usually means the young hot girl instead of the MILF type not that there's anything wrong with MILFs
But at the age you mentioned after being married 20 some odd years? If she limits her potential clientele to those over age 35 then she is seriously limiting her earnings. Most of the young guys want to bang an older woman. Most of the older guys want to bang a younger one (hell some will bang anything with a hole and a heartbeat but who's judging).. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
According to this thread, most of the older guys want women in their age bracket. I prefer older men mainly because I have daddy issues (I'm kidding)
I don't care about there age as long as there over 18.

1.There Attractive
2. There clean and well dressed that you can take out in a public place. Don't need anyone that just screams hooker.
3. Fake boobs are a plus. Or perky ones that stand to attention.
According to this thread, most of the older guys want women in their age bracket. I prefer older men mainly because I have daddy issues (I'm kidding) Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Older providers have much to offer. However, my regular is both young and fairly new to the business and she treats me really well. She has a real talent. So I think that it's not that there is anything wrong with young providers. It's just that no matter how good you are, you are just going to get better for as long as you choose to stay in the business.
Now that was odd?
They tend to be more comfortable in their skins. Thus, they are more inclined to tainted pleasures. Originally Posted by pyramider
Why is it I keep remembering that 80's tune by Soft Cell "Tainted Love" when 3 sides posts?? Is it your theme song?