Hay there pooh bear! I need to freshen up...

I think this thread is hilarious and no offense to this board or the people on it but it need more fun less seriousness ...cum on the hobby is suppose to be fun ..maybe i should start taking pics again...
I agree Sexy. This thread is hilarious. What is most hilarious is how tightly wound certain people can be. I don't think the specific topic is going to hurt anyone's business but their reaction to it shows ones true colors. Time to revise my hobby list.
Lighten up and lets have fun.
I agree Sexy. This thread is hilarious. What is most hilarious is how tightly wound certain people can be. I don't think the specific topic is going to hurt anyone's business but their reaction to it shows ones true colors. Time to revise my hobby list.
Lighten up and lets have fun. Originally Posted by kvmllr

Or eat more fiber . . .
Dude,
I'm telling you that MEN DON'T BOOK after reading such a horrible thread...

This thread is absolutely offensive and DOES effect a woman's business... Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Babe my "moist fart" aka shart thread sent a few providers seeking refuge at a homeless shelter... Don't blame the economy either !!

I think this thread is hilarious and no offense to this board or the people on it but it need more fun less seriousness ...cum on the hobby is suppose to be fun ..maybe i should start taking pics again... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
SAB, your presence in this thread has caught my attention. I'd like to ask you out for a wet burrito, and 4 minutes of your time in bed!! I'm serious babe, this thread may be a windfall for those who dare... Peace boo
Babe my "moist fart" aka shart thread sent a few providers seeking refuge at a homeless shelter... Don't blame the economy either !!

SAB, your presence in this thread has caught my attention. I'd like to ask you out for a wet burrito, and 4 minutes of your time in bed!! I'm serious babe, this thread may be a windfall for those who dare... Peace boo Originally Posted by whosdair
Idk 4 mins im thinkin u can go longer then that with me ....
Idk 4 mins im thinkin u can go longer then that with me .... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
I can occupy your bathroom for way longer than 4 minutes babe...I'm a quick fuck but a truly meditative pooper! Piece
Hiya pooh bear! Is y'all still up on refreshing?? Febreze ain't got schitt on a garbage plate! Remain very peaceful, and comfortable where it counts homies
Do any of you even care that the board is open to many people, that talking about defecating at an incall is vulgar, and that the topic has the ability to turn people off by posting about it?

This site is not specifically designed for people who have fetishes with feces.

This board helps men to get to know the ladies before booking. People come to this board for the hobby. Not to repeatedly hear about someone shitting at an incall.

This thread is obscene and it effects ALL the ladies at this board. Who would want to book with a woman after reading this thread? It's similar to when a thread goes mean.

Men want A HARD ON! They want a FLATTERY, DESIRE and the ability to mingle sanely with others in the hobby about fun and playful items of interest .

I feel this thread is detrimental to what eccie depicts, and detracts from the purpose and ability to get laid.

I don't understand why people would want to purposely offend others, and cause eccie to be a less desirable site. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Sweet Elizabeth, very well said. I agree 10000% with what your saying. However, I gotta give props to this thread for making me laugh. I was grossed out but I giggled at the same time. Yeah, I don't particularly want to discuss shitting at an incall. But maybe others do. Were all special in our own little ways. But I'm thinking this topic would be better suited in the "Another Realm" section, no? That section is designed for some off topic, taboo type stuff, or maybe the "sandbox" section?
  • GP
  • 11-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Funny ass thread for sure! I enjoyed reading it again. thanks! LOL

People really need to lighten up.
it was some baby wipes (or behbeh wipes) that plugged my toilet,
  • GP
  • 11-03-2012, 05:41 AM
Charmin all the way!
Cottonelle is the shiznit!
  • GP
  • 11-03-2012, 09:46 AM
You mean no Scott single ply for your tid bits?
You mean no Scott single ply for your tid bits? Originally Posted by GP
All that shit is good for is a bad case of dingleberries! I'd rather use 80 grit!
All that shit is good for is a bad case of dingleberries! I'd rather use 80 grit! Originally Posted by roscoe14850
I have a 2700 psi powerwasher you could use.