How I can get rid of a provider that im not interesting in seing her anymore?

• BLM69
  • 02-10-2017, 05:16 PM
...you're weirding me out Man. Originally Posted by Scribe
I fuck and leave, you fall in love and wanna hang out with hookers, who's the weird one here. Don't answer that lol

...lol (agreed)
So far I'm just ignoring her messages, hopefully she gets it.
I wish I could be straightforward with her, but I can't.
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2017, 05:49 PM
So far I'm just ignoring her messages, hopefully she gets it.
I wish I could be straightforward with her, but I can't. Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
I need to give you some pointers dude
I need to give you some pointers dude Originally Posted by BLM69
We could all use a few pointers from you. I often find myself looking forward to your replies to threads such as this and you have not disappointed.
@ Brando, LOL
Well fuck! And here I thought we had something real. You could have just been honest with me as opposed to starting a thread in Co-ed. I'll stop texting you immediately. Originally Posted by Tanky9999
...wait a second... Tanky is a she?
"She fucks good and we have too much chemistry."

Why would you want to bail???

That's stupid.

Tell her you love her too. Tell her both of you people are gonna stay in one roof.

Once that is done, I'd say you are the lucky----est guy ever.

Seriously, man, if she falls in love with you, I think I have an idea why that is happening to you.

You bad, you bad bad man.
Wonder if that would work with my wife. Originally Posted by Knighthawk

She has already come to terms with it.
It's pretty simple:

Is she fucking you for free? If not she is just trying to play you with all the "I love you" talk...be a man tell her to go fuck off and block her #.

If she is fucking you for free....then maybe she did fall in love with you and you should be an honest man and tell her straight up that this type of relationship isn't what you want and it's gonna have to end.

Either way....be a fucking man about it! Originally Posted by boredinsatx

This. A no brainer ......
The other night we got drunk and she told me she loves me. She keeps texting every day asking me how i am doing.

any advise? Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster

She Luvs Ur Monies
Maybe she says this to all the guys she sees. PM some of us her info. Then we can go undercover with her for a few sessions and report back if she tells all of she is madly in love. LOL
I don't understand how some of y'all get yourselves into these messes. The Hobby is simple pay her fuck her and leave lol it is not rocket science.

If you are fucking her for free he'll just keep going with it till it dries up. If you are paying her then stop. Just tell her your funds have dried up that will send most women running.
How does this get to a point where you're afraid to end it?