Should have stayed in the Galleria area, lesson learned.

Absolutely!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels
That would be nice to see.
Dang, from 38, maybe 45, to 50. What does this chick have, Progeria?

I visited the showcse. With that much photoshopping, who knows.

When will these Ladies learn, tell the photographer to leave at least ONE mole or freckle. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Someone should go in and report back with their objective view of how she looks. She isn't my type. I nominate Jackie S. Don't worry Jackie S, your ATF won't know.
Someone should go in and report back with their objective view of how she looks. Originally Posted by Syncial
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=277864

Roughly six months ago .....

" MILF/Country Club Mom. She has an interesting exotic look to her features, with a fit body, enhanced chest and toned legs. She's the lady that gets second looks in the grocery store. Pics accurate, see showcase."

And she has other reviews from the Dallas area.
You guys have a great day!
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=277864

Roughly six months ago .....

" MILF/Country Club Mom. She has an interesting exotic look to her features, with a fit body, enhanced chest and toned legs. She's the lady that gets second looks in the grocery store. Pics accurate, see showcase."

And she has other reviews from the Dallas area. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Think you missed my point...
Think you missed my point... Originally Posted by Syncial
I wasn't addressing your "point," I was addressing the spurious issue ....
The galleria area is more centrally located, a business center, and within easy access to multiple freeways and other major streets that most around here know well. A Woodlands location really limits your access, although it is a nice area.
From what I can discern from your pics....you're super hot !!! :-)
I'm near the woodlands and wish I would have seen this sooner. More ladies in spring and the woodlands is always a good thing.
Think you missed my point... Originally Posted by Syncial
I wasn't addressing your "point," I was addressing the spurious issue .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
I hope this is not over. We could use some "leading" arguments.

•❤• Done with this silly chitchat.•❤•
You guys have a great day!
Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels
Sarunga: I hope this is not over. We could use some "leading" arguments.
Good enough for me!
Robin hood I agree. A man will drive as far as necessary to get a good looking wild woman. As for the galleria, unless I have other business down there, I don't go for the I' puzzy.

Brook I don't care for blondes, unless there Asian, but if you have some wigs with you, send me a pm. Asian blond very exotic to me. American blonde, dime a dollar. Sorry
The beltway 8 45s area seems to be a happy medium point...............
I was thinking of coming back up there today in fact seems like LE has calmed down.
The Woodlands is a shit hole. Too many blacks.
Heh