Lol to funny

Interesting. "She" posted an ad after DallasDoc posted. Does she have a handler posting her ads that would not have been aware of her post here?

Drive by at its worst
and those who were quick to jump on the racist wagon are always slow to jump off.. actually, they never seem to jump off.
Will you can contact me and I will forward his text message to you so you see how racist he really is contact me and you seethed of it so important to you cause he can tell you any thing but text with number want lie
Matter fact I post why he was text me calling me out my name lol and still texting me right today saying that's not his name if you want to know the truth contact me you see the truth
Slim Goddess.

I'm not texting you.

If someone is texting you saying its me, its not.

I have never text you at all, or pm'ed you, or called you.

Whatever the phone number that is texting you its not mine.

I would recommend you post the number in the ladies area, maybe some other lady knows who the number belongs to.
Text message it not pm are email typical email are text but that's not him hold on want more

Ok this will back fire on you I guarantee you got the wrong guy my username isn't Dallas doc you morn I had told you I was a doctor in Dallas
214600$&&$

I just told you that you accused the wrong man now leave me the fuck alone you black girls are so difficult you are ghetto hell you got gold teeth
This the text I got before I was called out my name 50 years old Caucasus guy 214 600 7$$$

You will have to ask the MOD to edit it - the good thing you have pics so men can see that you are a woman but a newbie reading it may just pass if he (1/2) I am a hobbyist name Dallasdoc
Glad we got that cleared up.

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your posts on this thread, but from what I can derive the guy said he a doctor in Dallas, and you took that as Dallasdoc?
Anyone can send a text and say they are anyone.
I'm offended that my name has been "thrown under the bus", but I understand your concern.
A pm from this person would have identified his handle.

Racist remarks are uncalled for, I'm sorry someone has put you through this.

Believe me when I say, I haven't contacted you, and am not a racist in any form or fashion. I luv all women, any try to as often as possible.

I have never contacted you in any way.

And the phone number you list is not mine.
Will from this point every girl that respond to this and say it didn't happen I will email these text message even men that think they know Dallasdoc you can send me a email I have 20 text message and you will see how conversation start and end he luck I can't put it on here
Dallas doc your phone number not listed no way but you a medical doc and you can say it's not you but ok I just don't appreciate name calling and for no reason all black women are not the same but for you to text me and then offer to say your name is Dallas doc and now it's not you wow ok
What else so funny I just looked on Dallas doc page the same people he said he have references for is on his reviews dang but that was not Dallas doc saying that
Huh??? I'm lost....
So you understand, it's not me right?
No I don't understand cause how a person going to just call your name out the blue before he even said racist comment so I believe it's you and just want admit it
You lost lol I am copy paste text message since I can't put text message up with number