3 British Airline piloted die of the vaccine in 7 days!!!!!

• Tiny
  • 06-19-2021, 07:51 AM
It's amazing isn't it? I usually fly United or American. I am healthy as a horse and normally the only thing they offer me is a soft drink. So now any old decrepit fuck can get all kinds of perks as long as he has an experimental vaccine searing through his veins. Put all the unvaccinated to the back of the plane and give them a paper cup with water. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It’s just business. They have to put up with unruly passengers as long as they enforce mask mandates onboard. And lawsuits from customers who get COVID if they don’t. If everyone’s vaccinated there’s less fear of flying too. Undoubtedly they’d like to see the population vaccinated and have this behind us, just like the cruise lines.
It’s just business. They have to put up with unruly passengers as long as they enforce mask mandates onboard. And lawsuits from customers who get COVID if they don’t. If everyone’s vaccinated there’s less fear of flying too. Undoubtedly they’d like to see the population vaccinated and have this behind us, just like the cruise lines. Originally Posted by Tiny
Anyone win a Law Suit like that yet? You're on a plane for 2 or 3 hours, a week later you come down with Covid-19 how do you prove you contracted it on the plane? If you have a bad reaction from the vaccine can you sue the Vaccine Company? How does being vaccinated put less fear in flying? I am more fearful of a mishap that may cause the plane to crash than getting a cold on the plane which is basically what a Corona Virus is. This whole Pandemic has everyones priorities a bit fucked up.
  • Tiny
  • 06-19-2021, 09:06 AM
Anyone win a Law Suit like that yet? You're on a plane for 2 or 3 hours, a week later you come down with Covid-19 how do you prove you contracted it on the plane? If you have a bad reaction from the vaccine can you sue the Vaccine Company? How does being vaccinated put less fear in flying? I am more fearful of a mishap that may cause the plane to crash than getting a cold on the plane which is basically what a Corona Virus is. This whole Pandemic has everyones priorities a bit fucked up. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Ten people died in commercial aircraft accidents in 2020 in the USA. 350,000 died from COVID.
And don't forget the 2 and 3rd wave that was gonna overrun the hospitals and we were all gonna die its called THE BIG LIE
  • Tiny
  • 06-19-2021, 09:13 AM
There was a second wave in the winter and it did overrun the hospitals. They had to put in a morgue on wheels close to where I live to handle the excess dead bodies.
Ten people died in commercial aircraft accidents in 2020 in the USA. 350,000 died from COVID. Originally Posted by Tiny
Any of those 350,000 who died flew on a plane prior to catching a corona Virus?
  • Tiny
  • 06-19-2021, 10:42 AM
Any of those 350,000 who died flew on a plane prior to catching a corona Virus? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Of course
Of course Originally Posted by Tiny
How do you prove that?
  • Tiny
  • 06-19-2021, 04:11 PM
How do you prove that? Originally Posted by Levianon17
https://www.google.com/search?q=perc...hrome&ie=UTF-8
https://www.google.com/search?q=perc...hrome&ie=UTF-8 Originally Posted by Tiny
That's just statistics on Air Travel. I am sure people travel through Airports and on Airplanes and contract a Virus. I've flown for the last twelve years to Chicago to OHare Airport. ORD is one of the busiest Airports lots and lots of people my flights have always been about two three hours. Once in Chicago I usually catch a Bus to my final destination. I've never returned home ill from a Flu or Cold. But if I would have it could be from the Airport, the plane, the Bus or any other source during my stay. Or I could have been in a gestation period before I even started my trip. My point is it's rather difficult to pinpoint exactly where a person contracted a viral infection. It might be convenient to make an assumption a viral infection originated at an Airport or in a Plane but that's just a guess. Everyone is different in many ways, some people have phenomenal resistance to Cold and Flu Viruses. There are just too many variables of why some people get sick and others don't.
Maybe you should try licking the shopping carts the next time you go to Piggly Wiggly?
Maybe you should try licking the shopping carts the next time you go to Piggly Wiggly? Originally Posted by lustylad
Why?
Why? Originally Posted by Levianon17
the pigs are there. lol.
More anti-vaxxer horse shit. If you have access to the vaccine you should take it. Please.
  • Tiny
  • 06-20-2021, 11:34 AM
That's just statistics on Air Travel. I am sure people travel through Airports and on Airplanes and contract a Virus. I've flown for the last twelve years to Chicago to OHare Airport. ORD is one of the busiest Airports lots and lots of people my flights have always been about two three hours. Once in Chicago I usually catch a Bus to my final destination. I've never returned home ill from a Flu or Cold. But if I would have it could be from the Airport, the plane, the Bus or any other source during my stay. Or I could have been in a gestation period before I even started my trip. My point is it's rather difficult to pinpoint exactly where a person contracted a viral infection. It might be convenient to make an assumption a viral infection originated at an Airport or in a Plane but that's just a guess. Everyone is different in many ways, some people have phenomenal resistance to Cold and Flu Viruses. There are just too many variables of why some people get sick and others don't. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I get your point, it would be hard to pin specific COVID cases on the airlines if they removed mask mandates. But something like that didn't stop the lawyers from putting Dow Corning into bankruptcy for false claims about silicone breast implants. Or suing private plane manufacturing in the USA out of existence for a while because of crashes that mostly occurred for reasons out of the control of the manufacturers.

You may be right, I don't know.