Pregnant providers

Ok. I'm going to get banned again after this message. So I'll hollar at you guys later. Originally Posted by coefficient4
Too funny!
yeah,

like a damn "this message will self distruct" alert.

SMH. They say it's against the rules to be a banned member and re-register names. SMH.

So my next step will be to "kill" the character "coefficient". change up my ISP (I have 3 local companies to chose from), and register under a different name and "pretend" "coefficient" doesn't exists.

So I'll be a different person. I'm just fucking with these admins by registering "coefficient1..2..3..4" I know how to play the game right if i want to.

It's a lame rule though.
I just say NO!
Being intiment with a pregnant woman in a traditional relationship can be a beatiful thing. However IMHO being with a pregnant provider is taboo for me and simply just not right at all levels I agree with others in this thread regarding safety risk. Hobbying and providing by nature already present a morale and ethical question; a provider putting herself out there while pregnant and the hobbyist seeking such crosses the line of morality/ethical.
For the record I don't have sex with them... Originally Posted by rogers
Clean out your message box, can't PM you :-)
Sigh I will probably get torn to shreds here but I am pregnant and providing. Why? Because I love being a provider and there is no damn way in hell I will get on welfare. Been there done that..HATED IT! I've been given the all clear from my midwife to have sex, I carefully screen all my clients, and I am in perfect health. As you can see from my reviews that I am still an awesome provider. Pregnant or not. Now if I was high risk then no I would not provide. I use safety in all ways and do my prenatal visits. If we can have sex with an s/o daily then what's the difference? As long as you are safe (screening and protection) then you will be fine.