Las Palmas - Latina Bars

Damn I want to go! Any mongers up to meet up Originally Posted by nunuhead89
Lemme know!
Random but I ran into a girl on the street in tijuana that said she worked at Las Palmas Originally Posted by nunuhead89
Must be making alot of $$, that's a long commute.
Lol no she got deported
Las Palmas was the best bar in troad before the raid. Now I don’t know about it’s trafficking going on in there. But what I seen when I use to go, all the girls were just there chilling. Majority of cantina girls came from Mexico working in the streets near by hotels. Some came from Tijuana and some from Mexico City red light district. Heck after the raid and most who were ‘rescued’ end up working at cantina again. They just play the victim. Don’t take my word for it as I don’t know what was going on in there but that’s what I saw when I went back than.
  • momo
  • 06-24-2021, 10:47 AM
the girls weren't victims.. one who wasn't l there the day of the raid saw me for almost a year after that. we would text and she would show up in
her own car at a motel south of 610 and almeda

Las Palmas was the best bar in troad before the raid. Now I don’t know about it’s trafficking going on in there. But what I seen when I use to go, all the girls were just there chilling. Majority of cantina girls came from Mexico working in the streets near by hotels. Some came from Tijuana and some from Mexico City red light district. Heck after the raid and most who were ‘rescued’ end up working at cantina again. They just play the victim. Don’t take my word for it as I don’t know what was going on in there but that’s what I saw when I went back than. Originally Posted by azteclust