Those last awful unexpected last minute cancellations.

Life happens , but e-mail or call to cancel , don't just not answer that's when the threads start flying.
Being cancelled on sucks but more for the frustration of it. I am not a guy to have ladies on stand by, so the trolling for a new appointment drives me insane.

Plenty of notice takes the sting out of it. The worst is (which just happen to me recently), is showing up, and the provider saying "shoots, I did it again! Im sorry I overbooked again, this guy is in a 90 minute session and I cant see you" now that is that bs
I will agree with the others being cancelled on sucks...on the other hand I have had to cancel a couple myself due to RL events. In those cases it was planned in advance and I was able to give 24 hour notice. Usually I am taking vacation time to hobby and don't have a plan B set up because I don't want to have someone on standby...that just isn't right to me. So having to find an alternate at the last minute can be challenging especially since I like longer visits.
This might've been said already. My apologies, if so (skipped a couple pages).

If you must cancel, then ACTUALLY cancel. Don't go into radio silence 20 minutes out from start time, acting like you can't answer calls and/or texts and shit. Now we're left wondering on the other end. Why aren't you answering the texts? Why aren't you answering the calls? Did you double book and blow us off? Are you stuck in traffic, or what?

For a hobbyist like me, I don't go to plan B until it's quite obvious that plan A just isn't going to happen (this basically means I'm in limbo for like, half an hour or so, trying to find another provider to see. So, ladies, if I contact you on short notice, I'm probably in plan B mode. Forgive me for the urgency in wanting to see you, but odds are at this point I'm like, an hour INTO already being horny ).

Once I've gone to plan B, this means I've lost all faith in plan A. If you're plan A, you have maybe 30 minutes past the appt. time to salvage the situation. No guarantees, of course ( I COULD stop plan B actions, if it's real early in plan B actions...i.e. nothing confirmed with plan B just yet). I know life happens, and don't like to put people on some evil NEVER AGAIN list. But when it happens too many times in a row or too many times in a short proximity, especially given in today's time (with GPS), I start to lose faith in you.
Kaylee baby U are a class act, but class acts are not exempt from "life" I wish U smooth sailing real soon and just don't let the tuff times wear ya down. Anyone who has ever met you will respect your calls.

Actually, I actually would love to have one of your "make it up to you" sessions!! Heck let's set a date, you cancel on me, I'll snivel around and then let's have a hot monkey sex make up session!!
I think if you cancel with an hour or more notice that's part of the hobby and I wouldn't expect anything in return.

I would typically confirm an hour before the appointment time or before I had to leave my house or work. If you cancel after we confirm then I think that's different and a discount or extended time session should be offered. Originally Posted by L.A.
Happened to me after I text to say eta is 30 mins. 15 mins later a text says don't come.
In all relationships, business or personal, communication is key. If the person on the other side of the aisle doesn't understand that life happens, then that person probably wasn't someone you would want to see anyway.

I have been cancelled on a few times and have had to cancel appointments as well. I have never been turned down when I tried to reschedule because I was respectful and communicated in a timely manner.

Good luck with your circumstances Kaylee. Things will always get better.
Thanks you. Things are going great as we speak.

:-)
I had to cancel on a guy somewhat last min last week and I felt bad but I figure it's better than going thru a session when you aren't feeling well and can't give it your best.

Last week was a crazy week for everyone with kids going back to school and all I had a few cancellations from guys myself as well so it wasn't just me.

Shit happens. Good news is things will start going back to normal and business will pick up yayyy
So my question is, when a provider has to cancel at the last minute (due to a situation out of her control), what can she do (within reason) to convay the message that she REALLY does respect and appreciate and your valuable time? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
To the bolded:
Just tell me you respect and appreciate my time. You should already be doing this, right? So just say you do and that, I would hope for everyone, should be good enough.

Overall:
Probably just me, but whether you say you have a family medical emergency, car troubles, took a big poo and your place stinks so you want to air it out, or whatever, they all get treated the same. I don't particularly care what the reason is, it all just means we won't be seeing each other when we had planned. Either I'll want to still see you and we can work something out, or I'll move on. Personally, it's how someone handles the latter that usually determines if I'll still want to see them or not.

No need for all the stupid drama that gets posted when this happens. Either work it out, or move on. It's pretty simple.
So my question is, when a provider has to cancel at the last minute (due to a situation out of her control), what can she do (within reason) to convay the message that she REALLY does respect and appreciate and your valuable time? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
To the bolded:
Just tell me you respect and appreciate my time. You should already be doing this, right (as in, it's expected that you respect and appreciate your clients time, as we should yours)? So just say you do and that, I would hope for everyone, should be good enough.

Overall:
Probably just me, but whether you say you have a family medical emergency, car troubles, took a big poo and your place stinks so you want to air it out, or whatever, they all get treated the same. I don't particularly care what the reason is, it all just means we won't be seeing each other when we had planned. Either I'll want to still see you and we can work something out, or I'll move on. Personally, it's how someone handles the latter that usually determines if I'll still want to see them or not.

No need for all the stupid drama that gets posted when this happens. Either work it out, or move on. It's pretty simple.
Ugh those awful last minute cancellations that sometimes happen.

My body is on haywire mode (which I hate) and I see that fsbm only is the safe and solid option to solidly follow through with appointments right now.

So with that being said, I've had to do a couple of last minute cancellations (which I HATE).

So my question is, when a provider has to cancel at the last minute (due to a situation out of her control), what can she do (within reason) to convay the message that she REALLY does respect and appreciate and your valuable time?

I'm going through a difficult (and scary) transition at the moment and I have to change my game plan but I figured this is a GREAT opportunity to get some valuable and useful feed back at the same time.

So do tell, what can us ladies do to help you feel valued and respected when these situations arise? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
If that has to happen, Kaylee, ask to call the client instead of hiding behind non respectful texts or emails.
Texts cannot convey respectfullness nor sorrow for canceling.
Providers who only text show they don't really care and are afraid the client can tell they may really be at a loud bar or party. At least, that is suspect.
I cancelled on a client last night because I couldn't make it to my incall last night. I get up this morning and he decides to send p411 ok which I denied and heard he did a ncns review. Doesn't really bother me. I'm a human and if you that mad cause I couldn't make it, then I didn't need to see you anyway. Originally Posted by Spinner Lisa
Did you text him or call him. Texting is just words. If you want to express respect and sorrow, ask to call. I bet you keep his respect too.
Some guys don't want a phone call so I ask them to call me instead.
Kaylee: Honesty always. Plus, you are such a straight up legend on this board, I wouldn't think a gentleman would have an issue with a cancellation.

I have had to do it, and I have had it done to me. Plan B is made for this.

Yeppers, I was frustrated because I was horny ! But shoot, that's the way life is. And hey: it might even be a round about way for a True Screening Process: Cancel, and see how he reacts ! If he is a douche, you will soon find out. A Gent, then you will also discover how he handles adversity !

Naw, don't do that... But it tickled me when it occurred to me !

Best to your haywire body time !