pimp

The 30 day rule is really only applicable to reviews... St.C explicitly states that threads and discussions may be bumped.

But... I am starting to wonder why Mya is on a streak of constantly bringing up the pimp topic... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
So you don't agree with Mya that having a pimp is a bad idea?

I sure do.

Girls, stay away from pimps, players, and non truth sayers.
Sugar daddy aint got no real sugar, just a whole lot uh saccharine.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-27-2012, 11:08 PM
No, I totally agree that pimps are bad and should be cleansed from our community... but she seems to have an agenda or a protest too much thing going on... just seems odd to me.
No, I totally agree that pimps are bad and should be cleansed from our community... but she seems to have an agenda or a protest too much thing going on... just seems odd to me. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Can pimps ever be protested against too much? I think not.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-27-2012, 11:33 PM
Point...
Oh please.. some girls need pimps just to get their ass and show up.. .. and not ALL pimps are bad either..
Oh please.. some girls need pimps just to get their ass and show up.. .. and not ALL pimps are bad either.. Originally Posted by yourself
Uhm, OK, Yin flows back into yang.
Ze you're a very observant girl. Cudos. I am a feminist I love to talk about topics pertaining to women's oppression, and how it is detrimental to and dangerous to women! I bet 50% of provider stigma comes from the inevitable demoralization pimps have on women.

We should also have a NO bumping threads just to advertise sticky!
I like participating on this board. I like commenting and giving my opionon just as much as you. I thought that this site wanted people to participate, but it seems you have a problem with how much i participate. Saturday i was online all day and i commented on alot of posts, because i can, i am a member of this board. I got board with the first page of co-ed and went to some of the farther pages, and looked at some posts fromt he past that i thought were interesteing enough to post on and subsiqunetly they were bumped.

I don't know why you want to try to "call me out" and say i am just trying to advertise because i comment on something... now thats bullshit, but you have your right to give your opinion just as i do mine.

I like participating on this board. I like commenting and giving my opionon just as much as you. I thought that this site wanted people to participate, but it seems you have a problem with how much i participate. Saturday i was online all day and i commented on alot of posts, because i can, i am a member of this board. I got board with the first page of co-ed and went to some of the farther pages, and looked at some posts fromt he past that i thought were interesteing enough to post on and subsiqunetly they were bumped.

I don't know why you want to try to "call me out" and say i am just trying to advertise because i comment on something... now thats bullshit, but you have your right to give your opinion just as i do mine. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Because you bumped a six month old thread for no reason. That's pretty useless, so that's why I mentioned it or "called you out" on it as you stated. You do that, then you have people replying to the thread like it's a new one like Katrina did. She didn't realize the post from the guy she quoted was over 6 months old, but because you bumped a thread for no reason, that kind of thing happens. You already had a previous pimp discussion thread... why didn't you bump that one instead if you're going to bump up an old thread?

I have no issue with you posting and contributing to the board, but it seems like some of your posts are for insight and some are just for exposure and advertising. That's the difference.

Some girls even have guys bump their threads and posts just for further advertising. Those kind of things get old after a while.
still asleep please be quiet, you have no validity in anything you are saying. Like everyone said you can bump a thread if its not closed. Get over it. This wont be the last thread to be bumped and it wasnt the first. If you dont like it dont keep bumping it back up by commenting on it. As far as trying to advertise, i have NEVER ever made a post other than in the AD section to "ADVERTISE" i know it may be hard for you to believe but when i make a POST i make it because thats what is on my mind, i have a brain and i use it to express ideas and thoughts. if you think me protesting pimping is advertising, too bad, thats your brain and the way it thinks.

Dont tell me what i am TRYING to do when you don't know jack about me or my motives. If things on this board are getting so old to you, maybe you should take a break from it. You keep saying i bumped it for no reason, but it is clear that you dont NEED a REASON to comment on a post in co-ed even if it was 2 years old! so Please understand what you are even protesting against.

and IF i was just posting for advertising and exposure, what business of it is yours? You're gonna sit up and hate on me because i must obviously be lacking business if i need to make such an effort to "advertise". While you sit over there on your computer click on every post that is posted just to call me out and try to make me look like i am just some desperate dumb ass slut bumping threads for no reason. So you just want to make it even worse if i wasnt getting any business you want to call me out and say hey... this bitch just aint had a customer in a week... she's just trying to advertise....

What a stand up Guy! Cudos to you.

You say i should have bumped my own thread but how conceited would that have looked, plus i dont have any thing mroe to say on my own thread, this thread however i had never seen before, so i had somthing to say, and it was relevant to the thread... not just a one word "lol" or "+1" so honestly you need to take a look at yourself and ask yourself, why am i trying to put Providers down on this site... look inside yourself, cause i dont see why people feel the need to put Providers down when we already have such stressful lives, I will even share with you just so maybe you can feel bigger than me like i know you already do.

It has been very slow this month. I do need clients, I have been having alot of free time to post on this board and read more into it... i have had days on top of days, but i try to go to the gym to work off the frustration . Then i see guys like you who wanna come along and insult a provider and say oh you must need business thats why youre posting so much. Does that make you feel like a Big Man!?!? or do u just admit to being a whiner... "For no Reason"

Once again, Cudos to you!

Stand Up guy!
If you're slow, up your marketing, but I def wouldn't bump that old of a thread, even of it did interest you. There was hostility before you commented, there's prob gonna be more after. Maybe try some new pics, or a special. Do you do something for repeat clients? Do you offer a p411 discount? I can sense the stress you are feeling through your posts... Let go of that, if I can sense it the guys can too. I've got some good ideas for marketing through the holidays and slow times if you would like some help and can handle constructive criticism. Feel free to PM me
No, I totally agree that pimps are bad and should be cleansed from our community... but she seems to have an agenda or a protest too much thing going on... just seems odd to me. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Please no, some of the best girls have pimps. Get rid of them, and we are left with fewer pretty ones and a whole lotta mean old ugly ones who don't need pimps.
Thank the ECCIE site architects that there is no apparent limit on how many users can be on your ignore list.
still asleep please be quiet, you have no validity in anything you are saying. Like everyone said you can bump a thread if its not closed. Get over it. This wont be the last thread to be bumped and it wasnt the first. If you dont like it dont keep bumping it back up by commenting on it. As far as trying to advertise, i have NEVER ever made a post other than in the AD section to "ADVERTISE" i know it may be hard for you to believe but when i make a POST i make it because thats what is on my mind, i have a brain and i use it to express ideas and thoughts. if you think me protesting pimping is advertising, too bad, thats your brain and the way it thinks.

Dont tell me what i am TRYING to do when you don't know jack about me or my motives. If things on this board are getting so old to you, maybe you should take a break from it. You keep saying i bumped it for no reason, but it is clear that you dont NEED a REASON to comment on a post in co-ed even if it was 2 years old! so Please understand what you are even protesting against.

and IF i was just posting for advertising and exposure, what business of it is yours? You're gonna sit up and hate on me because i must obviously be lacking business if i need to make such an effort to "advertise". While you sit over there on your computer click on every post that is posted just to call me out and try to make me look like i am just some desperate dumb ass slut bumping threads for no reason. So you just want to make it even worse if i wasnt getting any business you want to call me out and say hey... this bitch just aint had a customer in a week... she's just trying to advertise....

What a stand up Guy! Cudos to you.

You say i should have bumped my own thread but how conceited would that have looked, plus i dont have any thing mroe to say on my own thread, this thread however i had never seen before, so i had somthing to say, and it was relevant to the thread... not just a one word "lol" or "+1" so honestly you need to take a look at yourself and ask yourself, why am i trying to put Providers down on this site... look inside yourself, cause i dont see why people feel the need to put Providers down when we already have such stressful lives, I will even share with you just so maybe you can feel bigger than me like i know you already do.

It has been very slow this month. I do need clients, I have been having alot of free time to post on this board and read more into it... i have had days on top of days, but i try to go to the gym to work off the frustration . Then i see guys like you who wanna come along and insult a provider and say oh you must need business thats why youre posting so much. Does that make you feel like a Big Man!?!? or do u just admit to being a whiner... "For no Reason"

Once again, Cudos to you!

Stand Up guy! Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
When did I "put you down"? LOL I'm not putting you down, insulting you, oppressing you, or any other bullshit you want to make up to make it sound more like you have a cause.

I simply stated it was useless to bump a 6 month old thread, especially on a topic you had already discussed in a thread of your own. I don't care if you like my opinion or not, but I will freely state it. I never said it was against the rules. I just said it's worthless, and in my opinion, it is.

Feel free to go ahead on another long rant for no reason if you want LOL Maybe I should go off about how you're putting me down and call you a real stand up girl.
I've got some good ideas for marketing through the holidays and slow times if you would like some help and can handle constructive criticism. Feel free to PM me Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Yeah, she seems to be able to handle constructive criticism so well.
Oh please.. some girls need pimps just to get their ass and show up.. .. and not ALL pimps are bad either.. Originally Posted by yourself
Agreed...the best ones are invisible (not the client here). And some girls need management. It's the pimps that just HAVE to show themselves, beat their chests, "Look at me, man!!! I a PIMP!", that just make you want to...

Like a pro football player who makes a routine tackle and jumps up and celebrates like he won the game, won the Super Bowl and cured cancer.

OOOOOOOO, you're so...special...no. You're a parasitic, bloodsucking cockroach.