Provider with best personality

I've only been here a relatively short time. I feel that in this hobby we're very lucky to live in Dallas where not only do we have the most beautiful ladies, the rates are a bargain and the ladies are some of the most humble, caring, interesting hot ladies you'll find. Girls with these types of looks in the real world tend to be snobs, entitled, and not good people. Not so with the providers. I would say 90% of the ones I've met I wish I could be friends in real life.

That said, this is what makes my ATF my ATF. She's intelligent yet down to earth, sexy yet casual, a conversationalist yet a listener, humble yet driven, cultured yet a little wild, compassionate yet feisty. She is a beautiful person. There is a spark to her every time she talks. Her personality is what I would want in an SO. Again, I do not want to disparage any lady I've seen, most have been totally wonderful, but there is a reason why Lola has more avatars than any lady out there, and it's not just the sex, it's the connection she makes with everyone and how she makes everyone feel when they're around her.
Retired: Lana Warren and Alyssa Nicole

Currently Active: Autumn Spring
We haven't met, only exchanged a few messages and from her posts, I have to say

Jessica Jade

comes across as one with a wonderful personality.
We haven't met, only exchanged a few messages and from her posts, I have to say

Jessica Jade

comes across as one with a wonderful personality.
Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Oh wow thank you! That's truly always the best compliment I can get on here.
  • Diver
  • 12-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Raquel DeMilo very cool lady.
Personality and DFK make the visit for me, so mine are :

Laura Lynn
Kendall4u
Autumn Spring
Abby Nicole
Fawn (retired)
Lana Warren (retired)
Jade Nicole

I am sure I have forgotten someone but is a good start !
What happened to the Provider with the biggest big toe thread? darn it!!! lol!! i kid i kid!!! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
That was Biggest Camel Toe thread.
in my opinion, no specific order..

Aprill
Pixtol Marks
Paris hilton
Naughty Piper
Kaydense
Siilvia

So much talent.. so little Luke
  • theG
  • 12-07-2013, 07:57 AM
Teezy has a great personality and so does Kaya Jolee.

HR and KT do not have good personalities no matter what some of you WK say.
There can be non anywhere better than Jessica Jade. She is miss congeniality
In a complete package !!
Even her incall is in a clean safe and classy place
If I could adopt her I would
She may not be everyone's cup of tea but if she ever tells me anyone has hurt her I will be on the prowl. She has a heart and soul that is special in any world
Retired: Lana Warren and Alyssa Nicole

Currently Active: Autumn Spring Originally Posted by BigOldZero
Yep... Quoting myself... How pathetic is that?

But I can't believe I left off one of the greatest -- vnurse.

Vickie, darlin' I haven't forgotten.
Thanks EBG. I think you have an awesome personality as well! Also let me throw in a few others that I think are just awesome. Euphemia , Brandy Michelle, Gabrielle Sweetheart, & Selena 51 Originally Posted by 1Jannessa
Thanks J, you do have an awesome personality as well as Ms. Brandy Michelle, Ms Sami and Truly Passion. Happy Holidays Ladies
Thanks for the kudos Jessica Jade, fast eddie, EL214 and EBG. That is a wonderful compliment to read first thing in the morning.

The ladies who come to mind right away are Jessica Jade, Kendall4U, Emily Ezzel, Kelly TNT, Fawn, Elisabeth Whispers, BSB. There are so many great personalities out there. No doubt all of them will be mentioned at least once in this thread.
There can be non anywhere better than Jessica Jade. She is miss congeniality
In a complete package !!
Even her incall is in a clean safe and classy place
If I could adopt her I would
She may not be everyone's cup of tea but if she ever tells me anyone has hurt her I will be on the prowl. She has a heart and soul that is special in any world
Originally Posted by umakemefeelsogood
Thank babydoll
Thanks for putting my name on the list. There are some great ladies among us but having great guys to bring out the best in us makes this a great place. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and staying warm.