Most memorable outfits

years ago Ariel met me at the door in an scantiy "elf" costume during Christmas time and it still is burned into my brain
I love any matching lingerie that accents a womens breasts nicely with lots of cleavage. Also the type which can be left on throughout the session, if desired, and not get in the way of activities. It's been rare but the sight of a woman answering the door in lingerie just makes my day
I like this thread its full of new ideas!
I think a woman in a body cast and a welders hood on her head would be real exciting.:lau ghing1:
1. Playboy Bunny
2. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader
3. Hooters Girl
  • PSD
  • 03-20-2010, 02:46 PM
Stockings...fishnet or something unique...
Spike heels....classy but again, unique...and they never come off!
Any black lingerie that highlights your best assets...

And just once, I would like to walk in during digit burials, eyes rolled back in her head!

• Mokoa
  • 03-20-2010, 03:02 PM
A few suggestions...

Memorable, and I thought wow!

My ATF ..... Sailor suit.... had to salute
my Old ATF in Dallas .... Nurse's suit
retired SA lady ...... Pink mini-skirt with fishnet & high heels
Tall lady in Austin. ... High heels panty hose
a few more not mentioned. .... gotta luv this
Anything but a "fat suite" or "granny panties". Please!!!!!!
Lol!
I gota admit I love the school girl outfit (got used to it while in Asia), but being a nerd, I would truly dig a super-hero outfit-that would be so hot!!!
My favorite is a miniskirt and high heels and a buttonup shirt were it is half way unbottoned.
Back in the nineties I had a provider treat me to a Halloween fantasy where she was dressed as Vampirella!!!!

This gorgeous provider I know would meet me in her sweats, or a tight fitting T-shirt and sweat pants. I love it when a woman is herself around me and we click. No makeup necessary. No make-belive anything. Just a wicked smile and intlligence... Ok and boobs.
Since the look on your face eclipses anything else, I think the best answer for me is "what makes you feel sexiest at that moment?"

That said, the two images that spring to mind from past sessions are a 'sexy secretary' and a full body red fishnet that left only one thing to the imagination: "Do we take it off or maneuver with it on?"

P.S. A gentleman never tells. And neither will I.
I would love the Daisy Dukes and unbuttoned shirt tied just below her breasts and cowboy boots. Maybe the boots would stay on, maybe they wouldn't.

Another one would be just wearing a man's dress shirt that just barely covers their bottom with nothing else on underneath.