Oldest active provider on ECCIE?

and still looking sexy =] Originally Posted by veracrew
Thanks, sweetie...might just give you an "awesome blow job"!
70 years old and going strong...sex is better than ever! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Your showcase says 48.
Does make you wonder, doesn't it? Guess if you are that interested, you would have to see me in person.
The oldest provider on ECCIE is Ben Franklin. Provides the providers with the necessities of life and usins with pussy.
Hell, I aint the oldest! And I have never lied about my age... I'm 51 and still feeling very sexy.. Originally Posted by fawn
Your showcase profile says you are 21..
  • hd
  • 04-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Fawn is also a liar!! DO NOT TRUST HER

multiply her showcase age by 4

She is one hot old lady though
Thanks, sweetie...might just give you an "awesome blow job"! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
70 with that pic? BullSHIT! I'm 28 and mistaken for a 19 year old. My mom is 53 and looks in her 30's. But that pic makes you look 35 at the most. You, my dear, must have discovered what Jack Sparrow was looking for. I have seen girls in their 20's that are not that well kept. Whether you're pulling our legs or not: Damn!

The oldest provider on ECCIE is Ben Franklin. Provides the providers with the necessities of life and usins with pussy. Originally Posted by landpirate
I do believe your mistaken good, sir. I see Andrew Jackson in the company of our fair lady's more often. And it makes sense, you insult their honor and he'll show you why he's called "old hickory"

Well, I at least go with Jackson.
70 with that pic? BullSHIT! I'm 28 and mistaken for a 19 year old. My mom is 53 and looks in her 30's. But that pic makes you look 35 at the most. You, my dear, must have discovered what Jack Sparrow was looking for. I have seen girls in their 20's that are not that well kept. Whether you're pulling our legs or not: Damn!

... Originally Posted by Daen1304
That picture IS delicious, isn't it? But I think that she was slightly teasing us with the age of 70. And it worked, didn't it?

Smile.

Best,
Elisabeth
+1 EW....

70 my ass...it's almost worth a dive to H-town to find out about the hot smooth 48 though
45, going on 25

Getting better with age!
I may be 48 but my ass is 30....lol

Nice pic Debbie....yummmY1
  • fawn
  • 04-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Your showcase profile says you are 21.. Originally Posted by David426

HaHa, I put that there as a joke a while back and forgot to change it, everyone knows I am not 21.... and trust me I wouldn't want to be! I was discussing age with a client tonight and we were talking about being young, sex and inhibitions... When you are 20 something you have no clue what 4 play really is all about... you kiss and then you are ready to hunch like some rabbits... and when you get older you kiss and it starts the engines to purring and the 4 play begins and it runs for about 45 minutes while you take the time to explore every inch of each others bodies, working our way to that climax and then we have that two seconds of glory.. Ya know the older you get you lose your hang ups and just learn to enjoy what feels good... So for you Yangon's you have so much to look forward to!
They must really know how to make a man melt. :x
  • hd
  • 04-27-2012, 06:15 AM
right on Fawn, it only gets better with age
I agree 100% with Fawn's assesment ....It is much better at my advanced age of 74 I still enjoy it all...the foreplay and working up to the "deed" is what it is all about ...and yes I do have a birthday coming "up" soon...I am surely open to suggestions .... for a fun filled visit ......LOL...T