Encounter: Out in the West Dallas Spa of El Pearls, I fell in Love with a Mexican Girl (Bella)

Was extremely disappointed in this one based on the talk here. Originally Posted by Ferdinand II of Aragon
what does that mean? did you see her? where is your review?

your description is your own, everyone who has not seen her can still view her pics. the consensus is Bella is a Latin Fox
What the hell is that guy smoking? She looks amazing!!
Was extremely disappointed in this one based on the talk here. Originally Posted by Ferdinand II of Aragon
If you don’t have anything nice to say,...
  • Quark
  • 11-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Just saw her. Amazing young woman. Best ass I have seen or carressed in a while. I want to see her without the makeup. Just my style. I will be back.
Just saw her. Amazing young woman. Best ass I have seen or carressed in a while. I want to see her without the makeup. Just my style. I will be back. Originally Posted by Quark
Bella has a couple of Haters, apparently, who don't want her to be popular

but you can't say shit about Bella, to those of us who know she is an AMP Jewel. I'm the first guy who will call out Latinas, in general, for their sordid CBJ practice, LOL, but when we get a beautiful, skillful, young Catholic Latina, I'm going to champion her at every turn. Dallas will never see a Treasure like Bella again, unless Hell freezes over.
Nose like a flared out angry bull. [/QUOTE]

And this from someone named Ferdinand! Too funny! She is scrumdillyumptious. Best Latin fuck I have ever had. Better now than before her baby by far. She has a body to die for.
what does that mean? did you see her? where is your review?

your description is your own, everyone who has not seen her can still view her pics. the consensus is Bella is a Latin Fox Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes I saw her. You just read my review. I don't post regular reviews. I don't believe in posting long essays just for premium access. Everyone knows they can ask me anything and I share freely the way it's supposed to be
Awesome read Chung and great find!!