Women Coming Forward

I’ve been willing to make that sacrifice for the good of my country since the moment I held my hand up and took the oath...I’m still ready to make it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
yer ...plastic man ...understands

...ya done dids go ta a third ...world shithole an saws the noble ...savage toiling in the dirt an that done hit yer first world privledge right in the ...feels
there is a greater concern

Ladies

please STOP

with the hair dye
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
She can have tiedyed hair if she looks like that
A self hating libtard moderating on a hooker board. You can't make this shit up LOL Originally Posted by cowboy8055
You must have me confused with someone else.

I love the shit out of myself! No one is more proud of who I am than I am. I’m just willing to admit my mistakes when I make them. Waiting until 2006 to tell my parents, and my aunts and uncles, to fuck off and die already was a big mistake on my part. I admit that.

I am a liberal, but I’m confused about the application of the label here. This isn’t a political issue, it’s a generational one. If you’re conflating racist and mysoginistic views with a certain political leaning, that sounds like a problem you have, not me. There is no being liberal or conservative when it comes to sexual harassment. It’s always, and totally wrong. Previous generations didn’t get that. New ones do.

I’m certainly not a retard. Part of he problem that I had was that I’m much more intelligent than the rest of you here. Couple that with my low tolerance for stupidity, and it used to be incredibly frustrating posting on the Interwebs. I’ve since resolved that frustration, by simply chuckling at the stupidity instead.

Yep, I certainly am a moderator on a hooker board. Not sure how that, by itself, is amusing, but hey, whatever makes you happy.
sad

have to explain
All libtards are smarter than us poor dumb rednecks. Its part of their mental disease
You must have me confused with someone else.

I love the shit out of myself! No one is more proud of who I am than I am. I’m just willing to admit my mistakes when I make them. Waiting until 2006 to tell my parents, and my aunts and uncles, to fuck off and die already was a big mistake on my part. I admit that. Originally Posted by Wakeup
they probably got sick of you having absolutely no sense of humor ?

I could see that but don't blame them

at least here you can feel control ?
have to explain Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Not sad for me. I love explaining things. Sad that other people don’t get the underlying fundamental facts of how this world has changed, yeah, I admit, that’s sad...

BTW..you should know by now that I don’t “have” to do anything here.

they probably got sick of you having absolutely no sense of humor ? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That’s probably true. I can be quite vexing to those who try and get under my skin. It’s kind of fun for me to watch, actually.

at least here you can feel control ? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Oh no. You all, the members, have complete control of your forums...right up until you don’t. Follow the guidelines, and y’all can make these forums whatever you want them to be.
You know, Wakeup, you better be careful.

You are humanizing yourself.......you may become likable!

elg.......
This thread makes my heart go pitter-pat.
You are humanizing yourself.......you may become likable! Originally Posted by elghund
Staff members are human beings too. I have to moderate what I post these days, because of my position, but that doesn’t keep me from conversing as a member when I choose to. That being said, I seriously doubt there’s a reasonable chance of people liking me here...and I’m perfectly fine with that. I hope everyone else is as well.
Wakeup's arguments are very commonly held.

I love the shit out of myself!

I’m much more intelligent than the rest of you here. Originally Posted by Wakeup

Well that's good to know LOL. On a more serious note, who loves you more? You or Valerie.
Hmm...that’s a good question. She would be the one to answer it though.
I was born in 1971. I am not a baby boomer and do not believe I am classically generation x either.

I had no gender, race, or class guilt reinforced in me by anyone who figured in any way prominently into my value system.
I was born in 1971. I am not a baby boomer and do not believe I am classically generation x either.
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

I don't think you fit into any conventional classification.