THE ABORTION STORY THE MEDIA IS IGNORING...

• MrGiz
  • 04-13-2013, 10:25 PM
....You asswipes are trying to play Six Degree's. Abortion Dr charged with murder....let's ban all abortions. You sould just like the gun folks that want to ban guns! Originally Posted by WTF
I am not an anti-abortion activist.... Your assumptions... as well as your analogies, are asinine... but yes, quite linear!
actually, you sound otherwise.
I would like WTF to show me where the Constitution protects abortion. It definitely protects gun ownership.
  • WTF
  • 04-13-2013, 11:16 PM
I am not an anti-abortion activist.... Your assumptions... as well as your analogies, are asinine... but yes, quite linear! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Typical, you skip over the part about the media being a business, if the story had legs, they would run with it. While tragic, all the story is is a murder story. It is not bringing in ratings, so they are not covering it. Any other assumption is right wing conspiracy theory crap that you boys always play
  • MrGiz
  • 04-13-2013, 11:26 PM
Typically... I ignore much of what I read in this forum... but I have to admit... it can be both amusing and enlightening, sometimes... carry on...
  • WTF
  • 04-13-2013, 11:36 PM
I would like WTF to show me where the Constitution protects abortion. It definitely protects gun ownership. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, I'm talking about that saying you Tea tards always drag out, 'don't let a crisis go to waste' ...that is wtf your dumbass is trying to do with this abortion crap. Right now abortion is law, just as the 2nd amendment is law. You may not like that they are equally lawful but they in fact are.
Typically... I ignore much of what I read in this forum... but I have to admit... it can be both amusing and enlightening, sometimes... carry on... Originally Posted by MrGiz
You're getting sucked into the black hole Giz.
The media has been shamed into covering the story..
"We've forgotten what belongs on Page One.

Butchering babies that were already born and were older than the state's 24-week limit for abortions is the story.

That one is murder and the other is a legal procedure is morally irreconcilable.
This is not about being "pro-choice" or "pro-life." It is about basic human rights.

Infant beheadings. Severed baby feet in jars. A child screaming after it was delivered alive during an abortion procedure. Haven't heard about these sickening accusations?"

I got right there, had to stop. Eyes started watering..............
Abortion is a law and the 2nd amendment is a right. See the difference? One requires 2/3s of both sides of the Congress and 3/4s of the states to change. The other requires a majority vote.
There is a movement on to amend the second.
Well, well, well.......................... ..

Gosnell case: HuffPost host says left ‘made a decision’ to not cover trial

In a HuffPost Live segment today on the issue, host Marc Lamont Hill made clear where his theoretical thinking lay:

“For what it’s worth, I do think that those of us on the left have made a decision not to cover this trial because we worry that it’ll compromise abortion rights. Whether you agree with abortion or not, I do think there’s a direct connection between the media’s failure to cover this and our own political commitments on the left. I think it’s a bad idea, I think it’s dangerous, but I think that’s the way it is.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...t-cover-trial/
I would like WTF to show me where the Constitution protects abortion. It definitely protects gun ownership. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The SCOTUS says it protects both....repeatedly. Or, haven't you heard?