Those who’s don’t heeds history are destined to get threatened by friendly fredsy... an ECCIE history lesson

This is quotes the entertaining thread now boys, eh?

Notables among the missing is our olds pal fredsy.

The rest of yous can pull your finger out of your adds, i don’t give a care.

However, I will do my bests to meets your expected level of proficiencies with the Queens tongue, bearing in minds that most of yous are queens.

LOLLING!
How you going to work that...interesting how you and "him" are self-anointed and self-absorbed 5-star thread starters.
STRANGE coincidence
Tell us is this anything similar to beating up MAGA hat wearing people because "HE" endorsed this kind of thing and I'm sure "YOU" don't Originally Posted by bb1961
I don’t give a care about MAGA hats, excepts that every single gle person who wears one in public is a walking advert for the low levels of mental hygienes in the USeh.

Amirite, beebsy?
I don’t give a care about MAGA hats, excepts that every single gle person who wears one in public is a walking advert for the low levels of mental hygienes in the USeh.

Amirite, beebsy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so, Yssup Rider.
hey pedsy, you needs to stop PMing friendly fred, OK good buddy?

How’s your mental hygiene?
hey pedsy, you needs to stop PMing friendly fred, OK good buddy?

How’s your mental hygiene? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so, Yssup Rider.
Has ECCIE history’s been kind to you, Pedsy?
Has ECCIE history’s been kind to you, Pedsy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

speaking of history ..

Yssup Rider

BANNED
Give your balls a tug, Pedsy. I don’ts give a fuck who you think l am, but yous are wasting everybody’s valuable time they needs to defend your eat shit president and your antiquated society.

Wanna talks about that?

Or maybe yous would rather I just smash your mum and your wife again and be on my way? I think fredsy is still crying because I made his mum flood the IHOP bathroom floor. You wanna go?
Give your balls a tug, Pedsy. I don’ts give a fuck who you think l am, but yous are wasting everybody’s valuable time they needs to defend your eat shit president and your antiquated society.

Wanna talks about that?

Or maybe yous would rather I just smash your mum and your wife again and be on my way? I think fredsy is still crying because I made his mum flood the IHOP bathroom floor. You wanna go? Originally Posted by HoeHummer