The Appeal of Oral Sex

I love performing fellatio. I do not love having my head pushed down forcefully, nor do I love being face-fucked with the grace of 397 barbarians. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
I was face-fucked by a hot Latina earlier this year....

I sorta liked it....

The completion of the activity - what have you. Swallowing, for me, is the height of that control. Not only am I going to bring a man to his knees with my tongue but I am going to maintain that control through his completion. Not only did I please him, but I sucked him dry. Originally Posted by klovve
For me, I relish the center of a man in my mouth. Yes, it is a trust thing. Yes, of course it is erotic. But for me, it is also an issue of control. I find myself becoming extremely wet from taking the power of a man into my mouth and making him buckle at the knees. Originally Posted by klovve
Just that answer makes me buckle at the knees! As do you!
Klovve, Natalie, your posts have me nearly at your mercy. If I didn't already have two appointments booked this week...
  • tron
  • 12-20-2010, 08:39 PM
[quote=Natalie Reign;855745]I wish you would get started, sir.
quote]

Hey Natalie! I wish YOU would post an ad for a French only session.....
Natalie- Thanks!

I found this post interesting, informative, and it caused my brain to engage and think about this activity a bit deeper then perhaps I have.

Hobby safe!
wow! now my brain is completely engorged!
Interesting question you pose For me, I relish the center of a man in my mouth. Yes, it is a trust thing. Yes, of course it is erotic. But for me, it is also an issue of control. I find myself becoming extremely wet from taking the power of a man into my mouth and making him buckle at the knees. Granted men are much more liberal in their orgasms than women are, in general, but the satisfaction of taking a man to his sexual peak via oral control is highly erotic. CIM, it is the assurance that the act was pleasurable. The completion of the activity - what have you. Swallowing, for me, is the height of that control. Not only am I going to bring a man to his knees with my tongue but I am going to maintain that control through his completion. Not only did I please him, but I sucked him dry.

Oral sex, everyone should be doing it. Originally Posted by klovve

I LOVE YOU KELLI!!!!
i need to go see natalie again once my butt gets back stateside.
Major brain drain...................where did all the blood go.
Here is something interesting that I found.....

http://www.holisticwisdom.com/blow-job.htm

or this is even better....

http://www.saviodsilva.net/r/sx2.htm
I'm in agreement with a lot of comments here. It really is a worshiplike activity/fantasy. I enjoy both giving DATY and of course receiving great head. For me it's SOOOO much better when I know the woman enjoys it too both giving and receiving. It can be like an out of body experience. My mood varies sometimes I prefer it more aggressive while other times more slow/sensual/teasing.

I would also classify it as a submissive/dominant activity as well. And the control can pass back and forth really. I know she's truely in control but sometimes gives me a little power to guide/direct or perhaps get a little aggressive. I've had the fortunate occasion of having a woman orgasm from giving me head...that is a MAJOR turnon!

I think your comments on SO are interesting as well. Unfortunately my SO simply has no interest in it at all and it is clearly a favorite for me. After 16 yrs of not getting really any head I couldn't take it anymore
Also for me CIM is key or variations on it NS is nice but I'm not hung up on that part

We're like putty in your hands er...ah..mouth
Sometimes I wish I had a c**k.....

• Carl
  • 12-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Sometimes I wish I had a c**k.....

Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
I could loan you mine. It's not like I'm using it. But I'd want ti back at some point. Sentimental value.
I could loan you mine. It's not like I'm using it. But I'd want ti back at some point. Sentimental value. Originally Posted by Carl
I take it the bus terminal thing's not going too well..
Sometimes I wish I had a c**k..... Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
I'm glad you don't.. Wouldn't look good on you.