Why Can't Kamala Answer a Simple Question?

As the French might say: It could be the glaring lack of proof and/or corroboration...
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Lack of proof or corroboration by whom. Why is it incumbent upon her to prove that? She already knows the answer.
Lack of proof or corroboration by whom. Why is it incumbent upon her to prove that? She already knows the answer. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Who cares what the frogs say.
Lack of proof or corroboration by whom. Why is it incumbent upon her to prove that? She already knows the answer. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
She made the claim... let her prove it.

She doesn't mention it in her memoirs, & did not list it on a 1987 job application we obtained.

Harris’s work at McDonald’s, which allegedly took place at a franchise in the California Bay Area the summer after her freshman year in college, is a recent addition to her carefully curated life story. For decades, Harris never mentioned it, not on the campaign trail nor in two books. It’s absent from a job application and résumé she submitted a year after she graduated from college. Third-party biographers did not write about it. Not until Harris ran for president in 2019 and spoke to a labor rally in Las Vegas did she mention the job, telling the crowd that she "was a student when I was working in a McDonald’s."

Harris lists three jobs on the application and five in total on an attached résumé, according to the documents, obtained through a public records request. Harris, who submitted the application as a second-year student at then-University of California, Hastings College of the Law, included granular life experience on her résumé—"extensive travel in India, Africa, [and] Europe" and "lived in Montreal, Canada for six years"—but not McDonald’s.
Lack of proof or corroboration by whom... Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Anybody. Mc D's says no records found. Not to mention, the 2 M Ds in Alameda have been owned by the same person the whole time.

...Why is it incumbent upon her to prove that? She already knows the answer. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
So why did Obammy produce a questionable birth record then?
Well, trumpy is ostentatiously calling her a liar with regard to her supposed Micky D's work experience. All Kamala has to do is roll out a few pieces of evidence to prove him wrong. How hard is that? Plus the MSM will make it their top story... with only 2 weeks to go until Election Day!

Why WOULDN'T she do that? It could help her beat trump. Her silence tells me & everyone else she made it all up.
Neither of those things are true at all. Hell I worked at McDonald’s and they don’t have records from the 80s to that effect. I also never bothered to list them on my resume or applications. I worked at a grocery store and a pizza joint which I'm willing to bet they have no records from the 80s either. And guess what, they've been owned by the same families as well for 40 years and I suspect they won't recall me.

What you're claiming isn't proof is really silliness. And again, it wasn't incumbent on her or Obama to produce paperwork to prove things because the opposition just claims you're lying.
I believe her strategy is to make more disaffected Republicans become never Trumper voters . Or if not never Trumpers then sit at home voters. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

bad strategy. Harris needs undecided voters. there aren't any more "Never Trump" voters to get.

I think the bigger question is why Waco sounds like a broken record. This opinion piece, written by David Harsanyi, is more biased than most. The author has written for the Federalist, The National review and Blaze. All right wing media. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

the real broken record is Harris. "blah blah Trump BAD" is not going to sway undecided voters. undecided voters want Harris to say why she's not only a better choice than Trump but also Biden.

most of the time when the country is fed up with the bullshit of the incumbent White House the incumbent loses. Harris is the incumbent. the majority of the nation regardless of affiliation don't think the nation is moving in the right direction.

Nothing will come from providing thoughtful answers to policy questions for Harris. It’ll be exactly the same as this forum. The right and Trumpers will simply retort with lies and misinformation so actually providing information to a no information conspiracy believing group is pointless. Harris and her campaign know that there is so little juice to squeeze by providing complex answers to complex questions just isn’t worth the 15 sec out of context sound bite.

The lesson that’s been learned since Trump is that there’s no need to provide real policies because people aren’t interested enough for that to lead to significant votes or to persuade votes. It’s better to stick to a couple of themes and repeat them over and over as that will be more effective.

As for policy debate in this forum, that’s laughable. What’s the point. Only 2 people on the right can even comprehend facts. The rest rely on partisan misinformation and opinion pieces as reporting and believe conspiracy theories from garbage websites. What’s the point in attempting meaningful debate when it’ll devolve into silliness within a couple posts. The folks on the right of this forum act like 12 year olds with their childish memes and insults and think they are being intellectual.

This forum is the perfect example of Garbage In Garbage Out. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

and the left resorts to what exactly?

so you mean she knows she's lying? got it.
... No need to get silly here, mates.

.... Kamala could clear this all up in rapid time.
Which actual unit - who was the manager - and which dates.

... It's NOT complicated, mates.. No need to make it so.

#### Salty