Why have an Hour rate if you are not MSOG?

This is to funny people today are so emotional. I was not offended at all Britney. I am just saying if I pay for an hour I want the whole hour. I am not in a rush either I like all the fun stuff DFK, DATY all that to go along with seeing how many pops I can get.. I don't want BG that is well boring to me you know to each his own if you are into that. Nuglet it was sarcastic and maybe she was too. When you are just reading a comment without body language it is hard to see that.

I've never understood the ladies who only let a gent go 'round once and kick him out immediately. Do they hate what they do that much that they need to brush a man off like lint? Are they potato chips and lay one after another? Do they need iron gummi-vitamins with espresso chasers for energy to re-perk the gentlemen up? Are they so shallow after the swallow that they can't think of anything else to do with their mouths for the other 58 minutes left on most fellow's hours? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

They probably think they are getting over on a client. The feeling that he paid for a whole hour and she only had to work him for 15-20 minutes. Kind of like an AMP where they try to hurry you through the session. The girls are not in it to have fun or enjoyment. Just doing it to get it over with and get paid.
Howdy, Folks!

Interesting, related thread:

What is a provider to do?

From the Lovely Jasmine:

"I am sure that a decent provider can manage to get at least one appointment a day. Even if you only make $100 a day, 5 days a week; you make $500 a week for 5 hours or less of your time. This is almost 2 times the amount someone who works 40 hours a week scrubbing toilets or worse."
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

So, at $100 an hour, that comes out to about $1.67 a minute.

I have a solution!

If one is a provider, and if one is not interested in providing MSOG within a certain time frame, but is only interested in the client having one pop and then leaving, then...

Why not simply charge by the minute?

Let's go ahead and factor in operating and availability costs, and as we see discounts for larger blocks of time purchased, i.e., typically 30 Minute Sessions > Hour Sessions > 90 minute sessions, then sessions purchased by the minute should certainly be > Any set amount of time above say, 15 minutes(the shortest session time I've seen so far listed by any provider).

As stated above - at $100 an hour, that comes out to about $1.67 a minute.

So, a 389% increase would certainly be fair, say - $6.50 a minute, with the minimum purchase being...oh, let's be realistic - 3 minutes.

Problem SOLVED!

Providers get the rates they're looking for with only one pop per paid session, and the fellahs get exactly what they want for the time they are paying for - everyone wins!

So, ladies - who's gonna be the first to start offering these sessions?
It's about the GFE! Not the act.

It's your 60 minutes, you should be able to whatever you want and pop as many times 'till your heart is content!
Originally Posted by PeAcH

plus 10
Personally I can get off 2 times in a hour but I enjoy kissing and pleasuring my partner so much I often forget...
I agree with original poster about MSOG's. If you're a provider with half hour and hour rates, the hour ought to be MSOG inclusive. It seems counterintuitive that it wouldn't be to me.

My friend recently had a bad experience with an eccie reviewed provider I got him for his bday. I had not seen the provider myself but she had a few good Austin reviews. I set up the appt and gave him money for the hour, she gave him the most lame / weak excuse for no msog and he left after 20 minutes. It made me sad, but I tried.
perhaps y'all aren't reading those ads closely. For example, when I run my glory hole, I suggest UP TO fifteen minutes for a minimum donation. That is the one pop indicator. I learned that from reading the old craigslist ads.
No MSOG is very common among BP girls. I never do a hour with a provider I've never been with unless she has good reviews saying she does MSOG, and BBBJ for that matter. That said, I honestly like hours more than half-hours because it is more relaxing and less rushed. I have had the no MSOG in the hour pulled on me before, and view it as utter bullshit. Worst provider experience ever. It's tantamount to a scam unless a provider states it in her add. Unless your a "60 minute man" or FBSM is included (or some other specialness), I don't see the point of booking an hour with an OSOG girl either.
What does MSOG and OSOG stand for? I'm new to ECCIE, but not the "hobby"...don't flame okay?! lol
Ladies and Gentlemen this is not rocket science here. Most men can cum the first time in less than 15 minutes on an off day take 30 minutes. Why on earth would we want an hour long session unless we had an opportunity to bust a second one off or at least try. So you providers that only allow one better give one hell of a massage or only off 15 min and 30 minutes sessions. This is my opinion and I approve this message. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
It was a young provider from Dallas and I love to fool around a little before the 1st burst. When I had got done with the first goal and then she was cuddling with me and after a while I said ok lets crank it back up and she goes I am not MSOG. Cherry Poppin from Dallas her web page said MSOG and she said oh I have not been on there in a while. Instead of just laying there without anymore play time I said can I get a refund down to just the half and hour and she did. For me I am just what is the point of an hr session and less I can at least try for more o's on both sides. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Sounds like you just need to write an honest review of the lady, rather than make a broad assumption that most providers are like this. If there is a pattern, gents will avoid her if she does not respond to the needs and desires of her customers.

Perhaps you are younger, but I don't know too many serious hobbyists that pop in the first 15 minutes. . .most of us need at least an hour if not longer. . .of course the downside, for me anyway, is while I have stamina and endurance, I rarely achieve MSOG with out a sandwich, a drink, and some rest.

Just my 2 cents, but I learned to understand my body, and then manage my session with that knowledge. If I want MSOG, I go for longer sessions with a break figured in. Otherwise, I do my best to use some tantric control, until the hour is about up.

I would agree with you that it seems like there are a few younger providers out there that might try to go for just an HHR for the rate of HR, by getting a guy to pop ASAP, but I would not consider them GFE, hence the purpose for us writing reviews so that data can reveal patterns and we can avoid quick tug job artists.

Of course, this reminds me of a guy I once knew that paid for some plumbing service to be done at his home. He saw that they charged him for an hour even though the job took less than 15 minutes. When they refused to adjust the rate on his bill, he refused to sign the invoice and handed them a rake and pointed at his leaf covered front yard.

I guess if a young lady made you pop that quick and you still had 45 minutes and she indicated that she wasn't MSOG and seemed reluctant to cuddle or do other things for your remaining time, you could always ask her to tidy up your hotel room, but I doubt that would go over very well!

LOL!
Theory: If xyz is true for me, then xyz is true for most if not all others.

FALSE. If nothing else this thread proves that people make false assumptions.

In reality, there is a broad range of likes, dislikes, preferences, and practices. And I do mean a really broad range. On both sides of the equation.

~~Casey
  • Vyt
  • 10-20-2010, 04:52 PM
What does MSOG and OSOG stand for? I'm new to ECCIE, but not the "hobby"...don't flame okay?! lol Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
MSOG = Multiple Shots on Goal
OSOG = One Shot on Goal

We're talking about soccer in this thread. Most of the low scoring World Cup games this year only had OSOG. What a rip.