how important are teeth?

plastic man ...done gots bitten bys a vampire funnel an ...nows his ...pecker be afraids a sunlight
plastic man ...done gots bitten bys a vampire funnel an ...nows his ...pecker be afraids a sunlight Originally Posted by Plastic Man
did she swallow it or spit it out ????
When I see a post with pictures that don't show teeth, the caution flag goes up. Dental hygiene is directly related to pussy hygiene IMO. They don't have to be perfectly straight...a little crooked is OK...but if There's decay or a snaggle...no way Jose. I did get a BJ from a chick with a front partial (removed) once. AMAZING!
I think I know who you mean. But, she never took her dentures off for me, until afterward when she told me about her dental issues.

I never saw her again, because she left the hobby shortly after that. Originally Posted by Always Horny
She might still be around.....
Bad teeth, are gross af. So, at 23, i decided that getting them pulled, versus looking and smelling like death, was the best decision ive ever made.
Are usually really self-conscious about it and kept it a secret for quite some time, although revealing the secret to people I trust. Now, might as well let the world know. You don't got to wait for Grandma over here.....

I heard i give a great gummer
She might still be around..... Originally Posted by PhoenixFux

Bad teeth, are gross af. So, at 23, i decided that getting them pulled, versus looking and smelling like death, was the best decision ive ever made.
Are usually really self-conscious about it and kept it a secret for quite some time, although revealing the secret to people I trust. Now, might as well let the world know. You don't got to wait for Grandma over here.....

I heard i give a great gummer Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
Verified molars. All “yes” reviews without a mention of this hidden secret. Leave it to the fellas whew
gathered from the pics , as the skin goes so goes
I guess teeth are important if you want to chew on steak or corn or the cob...
Fucked up teeth at 23 years of age - holy cow.
I heard i give a great gummer Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
I miss getting gum jobs Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Agree. A great gummer is outstanding!
Repulsive
I guess teeth are important if you want to chew on steak or corn or the cob... Originally Posted by lilylivered
not needed for tube steak

Agree. A great gummer is outstanding! Originally Posted by Zollner
yup

AC gummer girl had them sadly kicked out by hubby.
Macabre