kabbalah....
jewish lawyer....
i'm curious and slightly confused
which branch are you.....
hasidic-orthodox....
conservative....
reform....
kabbalah.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Yours is not to reason why, Yours is but to do or die.
j.l....
seriously....are you really jewish....that's one of the most non jewish sentiments i've ever read....
do use all a favor....if you're really jewish....please stop advertisng the fact....
Yours is not to reason why, Yours is but to do or die. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
j.l....
seriously....are you really jewish....that's one of the most non jewish sentiments i've ever read....
do use all a favor....if you're really jewish....please stop advertisng the fact.... Originally Posted by stevepar
We are as different as any other group of people. As far as something a fellow Jewish person would say or think, that's all across the board, also. We go from Mark Levin to Sigmund Freud to Albert Einstein to that ugly old bitch Bella Abzug and Gloria Steinem. Let's just say I'm sympathetic to Orthodox but can't keep the rules very well, and cannot resist beautiful ladies. I've prayed here before: Kotel ha-Ma'aravi
I know lots of people who have been to the Kotel. Lots of them fundamentalists. Just saying. But you know, who is anyone here to judge?
would love to keep our race going if we could be more proactive in keeping one very specific race where they belong instead of making them out to be something they are not with all the power money and influence we have on the rest of the world
Are you Ashkenazic, Mizrachi or Sephardic?
Guys, we need to support each other, and get our grandchildren and children to marry within the covenantal relationship we have with God and each other as his chosen people. Over half of marriages involving Jewish people in this country are to those fucking gentiles and it is causing us to slip into oblivion at a time when the Arabs want to wipe us out back in the home country. This article has some helpful suggestions about how to push the kids along without being too pushy - not that any of us would ever do that!

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/...sh-boy/281229/ Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Jesus Christ, but aren't you a total fucking hairball?

Is there no level of "piece of shit" you won't descend to?

No goyum's cock you won't suck?

You're everything an American hates.

You're everything an American hates. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
And before Jewish Douche-bag can lie about it, he is a huge douche-bag who happens to be Jewish.
He isn't a douche-bag because he is Jewish.
Prostitution is the perfect business...No matter how much pussy you sell...YOU STILL HAVE PUSSY! SUCH A DEAL!!!

- Fanny Hillman, the Jewish Madam
Prostitution is the perfect business...No matter how much pussy you sell...YOU STILL HAVE PUSSY! SUCH A DEAL!!!

- Fanny Hillman, the Jewish Madam
Was that a echo?
I'm not sure JLHomo is Jewish. I know BJerk isn't. and HE's JL.

You're everything an American hates. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
As much as I hate it . . .+1