BOOM! Cohen’s Prepared statement will paint Trump as the sleaze we thought he was

Now the GOPs are entering TWEETS into the record.

Holy chit!
  • oeb11
  • 02-27-2019, 02:45 PM
You are correct - I meant Congressman Elijah Cummings.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Pitts was a helluva player.

If POTUS has committed "high crimes and /or misdemeanors" he deserves to be impeached and tried.

i certainly have areas of disagreement about Trump and his policies - His Wall being One.
Can the DPST's nominate anyone outside of AOC, Omar and Tlaib to be a competent POTUS - That remains to be seen.
If the DPST's had nominated Anyone other than Hillary, the DPST's would be deprived of all their Anti-Trump Fun - He would not have Won!
Jim Jordan completely destroyed Cohen and the lying Dems. Cohen has ZERO credibility and YR swallows the garbage hook, line, and sinker. All this has done is increase Trump's re-election chances.
Now the GOPs are entering my ECCIE posts into the record.

Holy chit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BAHHAAHHAAAAAA
BOOM YR has a big nothing burger

LOL!

You fellas make this about me?

It’s all about Trump.

We’ll see what falls out of this, won’t we?

The GIO members are now entering articles from news outlets they (and so many of you) have labeled FAKE NEWS.

Even HuffPo and Mother Jones.
LOL!

You fellas make this about me?

It’s all about Trump.

We’ll see what falls out of this, won’t we?

The GIO members are now entering articles from news outlets they (and so many of you) have labeled FAKE NEWS.

Even HuffPo and Mother Jones. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

they'll find Bigfoot before Trump is impeached.
They won’t impeach him.

It’ll take too long to resolve.

Twitler will be removed by voters.
  • oeb11
  • 02-27-2019, 03:13 PM
Don't hold your breath on that one, TWK - the DPST's are hot to Impeach Trump. Breathing would do as a "high crime or misdemeanor" to the DPST-led House.

Conviction in the Senate - I agree. Unless there is clear evidence and proof of "High crimes and misdemeanors" in Office - not likely!
If you’re a Democrat now, you’re an idiot... no question about it, go live in Venezuela...
Cohen just perjured himself again and Meadows stuck it to him looks like his lawyer, Lanny (I want to fuck Hillary) Davis used this dumb ass, I be willing to bet Hillary is the one who is paying Davis

what different's does it make now anyway YR
Yes! Thank you! I would love maya and ketchup with that double NOTHING BURGER! bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
wonder where he learned to lie?