Why Pay!

Yes Meridith is her name. Her pussy tasted like KFC original recipe. Originally Posted by BBWrider
Oh god.

Well this thread gave me a good idea next time I post in the ISO I will name the thread "I want to pay" with the amount of ladies replying here I would bet I would be swamped with suggestions.
Why pay?

1. You have sex with a hot, young, beautiful woman you probably couldn't bed even when you were young.
2. No jewelry, clothes, worry about taking the next step (usually the woman's idea), emo., etc.
3. When you are finished, leave, go home, drink a beer, watch a football game or take a nap.
4. Over 400 on ECCIE in Houston alone, just waiting for your call.

350 lbs. and pussy tastes like Colonel Grease? Maybe if she only weighed 200 and tasted like USDA prime ribeye and a loaded baked potato! LOL
Yes Meridith is her name. Her pussy tasted like KFC original recipe. Originally Posted by BBWrider
lol hope you has some biscuits and gravy with you at the time
If you have the time and can dance, yes
Don't forget that with BBWrider girl he also has to pay for a forklift. LOL....Where the hell is Seedy on this action?
^^^^^
Obviously she was white cause a sista would taste like Frenchys. IJS Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I like Frenchy's chicken, that is some good stuff ; )
Why pay?

1. You have sex with a hot, young, beautiful woman you probably couldn't bed even when you were young.
2. No jewelry, clothes, worry about taking the next step (usually the woman's idea), emo., etc.
3. When you are finished, leave, go home, drink a beer, watch a football game or take a nap.
4. Over 400 on ECCIE in Houston alone, just waiting for your call.

350 lbs. and pussy tastes like Colonel Grease? Maybe if she only weighed 200 and tasted like USDA prime ribeye and a loaded baked potato! LOL Originally Posted by Oralist
Well said, Oralist : )
^^^^^
Obviously she was white cause a sista would taste like Frenchys. IJS Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I couldn't have printed this if I dreamt it. OMShit! Awesome!!! TFF
I work and I am in grad school. I don't have time to date. Originally Posted by pravda
I'm with you on that one 'cause my situation is similar with yours.
I'm with you on that one 'cause my situation is similar with yours. Originally Posted by joecholo
I agree : )
I don’t want to sound arrogant, and I’m sure there are plenty of others in the same situation, but I have more money than I have time. I have no problem even at 52 years old walking into a bar, buying a few drinks, dancing to a few songs and walking out with an above average piece of ass.
But, to be honest, to find something I’m willing to fuck, would involve a few hours time and more effort than I’m willing to put into it. I can jump on the internet, make a call or two, and an hour later I’m fucking like a rock star.
umm i am a provider and i do pay taxes...so...yeah n ot all providers dont pay taxe some really do
Congratulations...now get the rest of your whore sisters to do the same...
  • Seedy
  • 02-19-2013, 06:44 AM
Don't forget that with BBWrider girl he also has to pay for a forklift. LOL....Where the hell is Seedy on this action? Originally Posted by macksback

What do you want Mack? I am busy working, or seeing pretty Thai ladies
Or fucking with libtards, in national sb. Lol
Yea...I can go buy a heifer...slaughter it...and finally cook my steak....or I can go to the Capital grill

As I read "paying for pussy is some of the cheapest pussy you will ever get"...400 flavors...all shapes and sizes

As Rosemary said...this is a stupid post....why are you even here?