Sixx is the man!

Did you mean Austin?

If so... Which Austin Mods are possibly leaving us?

Why would someone interested in being a MOD in Austin contact you? Originally Posted by Whispers
No Habla. Seriously, I was drunk and have no recolation of those events. Or, in the immortal words of Hillary Rodham Clinton: "I was baking cookies for my daughter."
[QUOTE

Sixxbach

[/QUOTE]

Why the fuck does Sixx look like a Parisiasn fag?? Or even worse one of those boat drivers at the Bellagio in Vegas??
Exactly, name calling is frowned upon due to name calling being a personal attack. Butt general observations like SL's example or saying Sixx has dick like qualities, and list them, are okay. Its all in the way one puts it.

Years ago, cb (not to confused with CB. CDB, CD, or boardman) received points in the Houston forum for suggesting Wayward should be drawn and quartered. Most thought the points were bogus since cb was suggesting an act of community service and betterment of mankind. Originally Posted by pyramider
You are one of my favorite posters. Ain't nothing but a taint.
unless you're Bonn11

wasn't me Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Seriously? It is a poor musician who blames his instrument. FYI- MoJo caught my transgression in 3.2 seconds flat.
USs, you got off easy .... with a Warning ...

Imagine if you would call somebody else, let's say W a Dick...

First an instant RTM, then plenty PM/emails/text between the accused and Mods and Owners, then a BAN on you, no appeal, may be 90 days, may be permanent, and all because you wanted to call :

W a Dickens
(English writer whose novels depicted and criticized social injustice (1812-1870)

and your phone auto corrected you ... says something for those phones, no? Originally Posted by fun2come

Eh...I am game. Hey Whispers you are a fucking DICK!!
[QUOTE

Sixxbach

Originally Posted by Usual suspects
Why the fuck does Sixx look like a Parisiasn fag?? Or even worse one of those boat drivers at the Bellagio in Vegas??[/QUOTE]

Eh...I am game. Hey Whispers you are a fucking DICK!! Originally Posted by Usual suspects

I mean:
Eh...I am game. Hey Whispers you are a fucking **EDIT***** Originally Posted by Usual suspects
hmmm.... You should post that in the Dallas thread that Sixx moved......

I mean:
Originally Posted by fun2come
He shoots, he scores!!! Two Points!!

Z, this is for you!

YOU ... gullible *** future staff EDIT *** ...

I told you so ....
YOU ... gullible *** future staff EDIT *** ...

I told you so .... Originally Posted by fun2come
Best two points ever!
well if it made you Happy ...

that will be 250, sir, 200 if you write a review with screen shots and PM contents
well if it made you Happy ...

that will be 250, sir, 200 if you write a review with screen shots and PM contents Originally Posted by fun2come

I have a no review policy. What happens BCD stays BCD.

Honestly I don't think I got fucked at all. Z did exactly what was called for given my disrespect to another board member. It was fun, I really enjoyed it but it was an infraction on my part. And, I recived an appropriate reprimand.
it was a gullibility test .... Carry on
He shoots, he scores!!! Two Points!!

Z, this is for you!

Originally Posted by Usual suspects
Wonder of you call Z a dick if that's a 3 or 5 point shot?