Vacation Ideas

Of course, the very best vacation idea would be to leave the wife at home and bring one of us… Guarantee it would be a lot more fun.
Negril, Jamaica if you like crystal clear water. Been 4 times prefer it over Dominican republic and Cabo even though they have their perks.
I am sure you are right but unfortunately not an option. 😀

Of course, the very best vacation idea would be to leave the wife at home and bring one of us… Guarantee it would be a lot more fun. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Haven’t been to Negril but have been to Montego Bay on a cruise and it was just ok...

Negril, Jamaica if you like crystal clear water. Been 4 times prefer it over Dominican republic and Cabo even though they have their perks. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Haven’t been to Negril but have been to Montego Bay on a cruise and it was just ok... Originally Posted by g0lfnutt

Just got back from Couples San Souchi (ocho rios), it was badass but Negril hands down if you go to Jamaica. Montego Bay is a landing zone not much to see there but poverty. As mentioned they all have their perks.
Seattle with day trips to Vancouver (U.S. Passport is pretty much a must)
Ok ladies and gents I need some recommendations. I am looking to book a 4-5 day trip for me and the missus in April or May without the kids. We have done this the last couple of years and it has been a lot of fun but looking to do something different this year. Last year we went to Vegas and the year before we went to Punta Cana. Where should we go this year? Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Four to Five days limits where you'd want to go and not blow a lot of your time on travel. Here's my suggestions in the order I'd pick. Turks and Caicos Islands, Provodenciales specifically. Flight out of NWA is 2 hours to Atlanta, then another 2 hours to Provo. Mostly water sport kind of stuff, not a lot of other activities but there is a really good golf course there. Costa Rica, recommend the west side around Tamrindo. Vist the Arenal volcano, there's a spa there at the base with different pools of water that's heated by the volcano. Sayulita Mexico, small and quaint, very laid back. Bermuda is nice as well. Awesome pink sand but not a lot of other activities. There is golf there. Key West, not a lot to do/see there but it's relaxing. Puerto Vallarta. Not my favorite but it's easy to get to. Good luck.
Thanks again for the suggestions everyone! Haven’t booked anything yet but lots of great ideas here!
Short vacation. CABO. I love it there.