Ladies regarding P411

I definitely won't book an appointment unless I confirm my favorite activities are a go. If she needs to waste time and fully screen first for her to tell me that no kissing, no daty, and CBJ only is what she offers more power to her. Mdmv (my donation may vary) to counter her ymmv.

I've had ladies go so far as to say they will only discuss when they arrive. I just let them know that if what they offer doesn't correspond to what I'm looking for Ill kindly ask her to leave and I will not pay any cancellation rate for her time. Just in my experiences....usually if a lady is uncomfortable discussing it she merely just tolerates it.....but doesn't like it. I don't need or want to settle.....neither should she. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I am sorry this is your experience. However normally. the more rational reason to avoid discussions is legalities. Preexisting expectations are going to be there. However to a certain degree (unless you are aiming for a robotic session) all ladies will be ymmv. The passion of the moment can easily change the language a lady may be willing or desiring to speak, for instance. Generally discussing the fact before hand places either of you in danger of free jewelry and free overnight accommodations you do NOT want.

P411 IS making these changes due to the law change. which I honestly am quite sad about. Makes it more of a challenge for all of us to share what we may enjoy in our private times and harder still to get to know the lady in the way you may wish to know her in advance. However with vigilance and careful combing one should be able to discover enough to know if the lady will likely be his cup of tea. Sadly it simply puts more work on the clients end.