Megyn Kelly Destroys Dick Cheney On Fox TV Interview

Uhhhhhh .... with all due respect .... that is an incorrect statement.

U.S. "got to the Middle East" during WWII with Truman continuing the presence through Eisenhower forward to the current period of time.

The confrontation with Iraq that culminated in the "invasion" (actually and legally a "re-invasion" after a "cease-fire") of 2003 was the invasion by Iraq of Kuwait with Bush I's response based on U.N. resolutions. There is some evidence (reported) that the "dust up" over Kuwait was the consequence of a diplomatically weak statement to Iraq that led Iraq to believe that the U.S. would do nothing if Iraq invaded Kuwait.

In the sixties there was more than one "war" ongoing on the planet.

During the Reagan administration the U.S. supported Iraq in its lengthy war with Iran, which may have contributed to Iraq's misinterpretation of the diplomatic statements made just prior to the its invasion of Kuwait.

Oil, Israel, and the Suez Canal have combined at one time or another to keep our presence active in the region for almost 70 years. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why get technical I am referring to the Middle East as the region.

Jim
Got to cross your t's and dot the i's or someone will call you on it. Also typo's and misspellings are fair game.

uppyey es: uppyey es: uppyey es: uppyey es: uppyey es: uppyey es:
Yeah ... That means something.

BTW -- Slobbrin and your inbred retarded son ... That's a girl. Not to be confused by default with a credible source of information., lest either of you forget on your way to the clinic.
Yeah ... That means something.

BTW -- Slobbrin and your inbred retarded son ... That's a girl. Not to be confused by default with a credible source of information., lest either of you forget on your way to the clinic. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Dick Turd" I'm sure your mother loves you?

"Dick Turd" I'm sure your mother loves you?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
well, THAT is relevant...
Why get technical I am referring to the Middle East as the region. Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I was also. As a region the U.S. has been there since Truman. Depending on what decade we have been friends and enemies with most, if not all of them.
I see not everybody is equating a journalist's credibility to her whore factor...
Hmmm, WMDs in Iraq! Imagine that? Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
You weren't supposed to bring that up. It ruins "their" fun.
why are you commenting... It's not a photo of Anderson Cooper after all.
why are you commenting... It's not a photo of Anderson Cooper after all. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
why are you commenting... "Dick Turd"?

Wonder if Dick will invite her on a quail hunt??
Wonder if Dick will invite her on a quail hunt?? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your "Independent" ass will eat that pussy and like it...
LMAO @ Slobbrin and his ignorant son.