WYNTER IS UPSET....

I hope things turn around for you soon Ms. Wynter. You have over three pages of all positive reviews, except for one, so you are obviously not doing everything wrong. Careful what you post in the future though. Hang in there!

~
Very well said and while your thoughts are SOLID and spot on, for the OP it would just be a Band-Aid, her problems are so much deeper than what can be discussed on this board.

It's clear her issues started before she joined Eccie and sadly unless she takes tangible, intensive steps, she is likely to be in this same predicament long after she leaves Eccie. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Please...go on...
I couldn't agree more. Sadly many women enter into this world already fractured and looking to be saved from themselves. Targeting men they think will one day fall madly in love with them, someone who will take 'em home to Mamma, build 'em a house in the burbs and buy 'em a dental health plan, without knowing how the gig really goes down. This isn't Pretty Woman, it's a business and to some a very lucrative career option. To others it's a way to take your life further down the tubes. I'm hoping she takes your advise Brook.

The best part about life is that we get a new day, everyday. A new chance to begin a new. Start over Wynter. Take a mulligan and make something good happen for you today and then tomorrow build on that momentum and before you know your life has turned around for the better. I hope you find some peace girl.
Well look at this shit! Wakeup is smart enough to recognize when someone is throwing a back handed comment at him!

Bless your little heart....you should be so proud you monger you!
Gold Star for YOU Baby.
Well....it seems one drop of blood from one of the providers has brought out all of the lady sharks. Good grief. The paragraph below is about all I read of any value.
The best part about life is that we get a new day, everyday. A new chance to begin a new. Start over Wynter. Take a mulligan and make something good happen for you today and then tomorrow build on that momentum and before you know your life has turned around for the better. I hope you find some peace girl. Originally Posted by Macy Manning
And Brooke...your writings aren't much better...Loads of punctuation, capitalization, and run on issues.....but let's sample a few more specific details.

Wynter, I have read some sad stuff on here and your post's... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Correction: posts

hell your sig line has looked like shit for months and you could careless ... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Correction: when an action, "care less" is two words.

your lack of care for yourself, will only cause others to careless about you as well. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Correction: care less again...same typo twice means it is not a typo. shame shame

Wyner, ..... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Oh come on...at least get her handle right.

....., I have the best intentions. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
This was nice....and I'll forgive all your typos.

You, Wynter, and Macy whatever are now on my daily prayer list.
As you being ones that has been to wonderland befor... know i go above and beyond for yall and all new comers too... but this am i have had a issue thats still going on .... but everybody i have asked help from are not even replying... now some are busy thats not a issue but for the ones that are not even replying when i ask that really hurts esp when i have never asked for help and the one time i do everybody drops me like they never meet me but thats fine ill remember this when everybody expects perks from WYNTER and expects her not to watch the clock and expexts specials ..... this really hurt my feellings today....i do know for the good ppl out there this is not for u or at u at all this is for the ones i done so much for and they want even reply to my text or calls .... thanks for all ur help.....:shoc k2::sh ock2:: shock2: Originally Posted by wynter_ice
My compassionate side feels for you. I hope tomorrow brings a brighter day. If you've developed a good aquaitance with some clients it would seem they'd at least respond yay or nay. Not that she would but if my ATF needed something outside of our time together she would at least have my ear but that's just me.
Well look at this shit! Wakeup is smart enough to recognize when someone is throwing a back handed comment at him!

Bless your little heart....you should be so proud you monger you!
Gold Star for YOU Baby. Originally Posted by Macy Manning
So the double went well then?
  • xtrem
  • 03-01-2014, 04:49 PM
/\ /\ /\.....TFF!!!!
Good Grief Wakeup find a life or at the very least a new obsession and leave the Ol Ho alone.

You and every other higher level thinker in town knows my former doubles partner, Olivia Howard, has retired. She is off to happy hooker manor living the high life. It just kills you that she lives a much fuller and exciting life than you do doesn't it Peaches.

As to your "friend" comment, I'll address that straight on....Olivia is my real life, real world FRIEND. But I guess a man who buys his wife would have trouble understanding the concept of building a true friendship.
So she cancelled the double??? Holy shit...how did he react to that? He's a lurker here, so I don't expect to see an alert, but still...
Lol ... you crack me up ... my writings aren't that much better? Mofo please! I am always completely coherent and easy to understand ... my typos are just from my quick fingers on a little screen and not lack of an education or knowledge.

Plus the part about "winters" name was roll on the ground hilarious ... good one

Finally ... save you prayers for those in need

And Brooke...your writings aren't much better...Loads of punctuation, capitalization, and run on issues.....but let's sample a few more specific details.

Correction: posts

Correction: when an action, "care less" is two words.

Correction: care less again...same typo twice means it is not a typo. shame shame

Oh come on...at least get her handle right.

This was nice....and I'll forgive all your typos.

You, Wynter, and Macy whatever are now on my daily prayer list. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Ms Ice stopped following this thread a page and a half ago. You guys are just talking to your selves.
Ms Ice stopped following this thread a page and a half ago. You guys are just talking to your selves. Originally Posted by hardnfast
Lol so true. The pleas for her to go get counseling and hit a shelter and all that were way over the top considering no one knew what the hell she was talking about anyway. Shit for all we know the girl may have just needed gas money. This thread has derailed into some personal shit between posters.
I read the OP...now I'm dumber... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I agree with WU- am I slipping???